The Kid Whisperer

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

The Ross kids, minus Zuri, were eating breakfast. However, Luke was half asleep when Bertram took his plate and replaced it with a towel, and the freckled boy face planted into it.

"Where's Zuri? She never misses French Toast Friday," Bertram pointed out.

"I don't know," Natasha replied.

"No idea," Emma said.

"I too have no idea," Ravi added.

"Bertram, may we please have some powdered sugar?" Emma asked.

"Sure." Bertram went to the counter and opened it, only to find Zuri hiding in it with her squirt gun.

"Hasta la vista, butler!" she screamed before spraying him with fruit juice. The kids laughed as Zuri ran away from Bertram.

"Juice?"

"Sure."

"Thank you."

"Yes, please."

Zuri sprayed juice in their glasses before Bertram walked over and took the squirt gun away.

"Very funny. Your super squirter's been terminated," he said as he walked off.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Zuri said. Bertram pointed the super squirter at her.

"I guess you can," she said in fear before he left.

Zuri sat down at the table when Jessie walked in.

"What's up with Bertram? And why does he smell like fruit salad?" Jessie asked.

The kids shrugged before Jessie noticed that Luke was asleep.

"Luke, wake up. Hey," she said.

Luke woke up before Jessie took the towel off of his face.

"Why are you so tired? I told you to go to bed at 9:30 last night."

"And by 9:35, he was under the covers with his laptop playing Cyborg Slayer," Ravi informed her.

"Hey, nobody likes a snitch," Luke said.

"Except for your nanny. Thanks for the intel," Jessie said.

°.♡┈┈∘*┈୨୧┈*∘┈┈♡.°

That afternoon, Emma, Zuri, Natasha, and Ravi were in the kitchen.

"I'm sick of Bertram taking all our stuff. I say we go to his room and get it all back," Zuri said.

"I don't know. We've never been inside," Emma said.

"No one has. It's like a penthouse Area 51," Natasha commented.

"It is creepier than the time I went spelunking at the Kotumsar Caves at the Kanger Valley," Ravi said.

"What happened there?" Emma asked.