Love, Camera, Action! - CL

So, this story was requested by @cang_senju and sorry I'm only posting it now. Wouldn't blame you if you even forgot about the story by now 🙃

As you guys know, I was in a kind of hiatus, but I'm back now!

Anyway! Hope you like it and that this is close to what you had in mind :)
The inspiration for the MV's making came from Olivia Holt's 'Bad Girlfriend' music video

Hope you guys also enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was that time of the year again, the first week of December and for being such period, the Asia Artist Awards was to happen this afternoon. This year, you were nominated for 'best acting award' category and you couldn't be more honored and excited about it.

With that said, once you finished dressing yourself, wearing now a suit, you call for an Uber and as the car arrives about five minutes later, you head yourself to the award ceremony.

Almost an hour later, you arrive at the concert hall where the ceremony was going to happen and once you head inside the building, you start looking for your seat, finding it a few instants later. Once you settle yourself, you take out your cellphone and start randomly scrolling through social media, while waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Your POV:

About fifteen minutes later after I got inside, the lights of the room turn off, with only the stage ones still being lit. A few moments later, the opening group, which was EVERGLOW starts walking towards the stage. Once they quickly set themselves, they start their performance that lasts about three minutes, with the group striking the final move at the end. After the group's opening performance for the award show, AAA finally starts, with the winner of the first category being announced.

Almost an hour later, after various groups and soloists performances, and award receiving, it was time for my category's turn, the 'best acting award' category. And after a slight moment of silence for dramatic effect, they actually announce me as the winner. Well, that was unexpected.

I then proceed to get up on stage to receive the award and then thanking the public, staff, fans, all that typical stuff said in these types of speeches. Not that I'm not grateful for them, far from that.

After my speech, I head back to my seat, with the lights being turned off, once again, for another performance, with only one, being kept lit, lighting the center of stage. A few moments later, CL starts walking towards the stage. Wasn't expecting to see the K-Pop queen, tonight. And the moment I finish such thought, 'Let It' starts playing.

If you're a fan or is part of the industry long enough, like me, you know that when it comes to performing, CL always delivers the toppest tier, high quality performances, making her stages hella unique, therefore being worthy of her title.

About three minutes later, the song comes to an end, with CL striking the final move, while the crowd started to cheer. She then bowed and thanked the audience, yet the cheering of the crowd didn't stop as she walked off stage. I'm kinda impressed on how many Blackjacks and GZBs came to support her, despite being just an award show, good for her.

After CL's performance, I just sat there and waited for the award show to finish.

About another hour later, once the whole thing finally came to an end, I start heading to my dressing room, while humming to 'Let It'. A few minutes later, as I was standing right in front of the door of said room and was distracted still humming CL's song, I hear someone saying: