First Love - Jeongyeon

So, here's a Jeongyeon story that's partially based on the fucking fact that I went to their concert! 

Excitement aside, since Jeongyeon is not only my ultimate bias from TWICE, but she was also my very first kpop bias, this story is a bit more personal, having some love affirmations I wish I could tell her personally 🙃💚

By the way, Jeongyeon's reactions on this story might be a bit more unrealistic, compared to the idols from the other stories.

Anyways! Like always, I hope you guys enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your life as TWICE Jeongyeon's boyfriend had a few perks, aside from the very fact of being her boyfriend, of course and one of them was being able to attend to all local concerts for free, due to your super star girlfriend saving you a ticket, so her and her co-members could receive all the love and support from their number one fan.

With that said, at the moment, about ten minutes in line, you finally get through the security gates, entering at the spectating area, with the actual stage right before your line of sight.

Your POV:

Once I get set at a relatively close spot, I wait for the concert to start.

Damn, Jeongyeon-ah, you really know how to spoil someone. I mean, a spot like this, having the perfect view of the stage, plush the high touch.

As I set myself, I wait for the concert to start and about twenty minutes later since I got inside, the lights of the concert hall turn off, with only the stage ones being lit and as such settings were done, the VCHA girls start coming towards the stage's center. Oh, so they're opening the concert for TWICE? Nice.

About twenty minutes later, once VCHA perform three of their songs, they leave the stage, with the concert area turning dark again.

After another fifteen minutes, the lights of the concert hall turn off, once again and a few moments later, the main attraction finally shows themselves.

TWICE then start walking towards the stage's center and they're looking stunning, as always, but my attention is caught by a certain member, Yoo Jeongyeon, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I'll keep the description short, cuz the show's about to start. 

And as I finish my thought, and they're all set into their positions, the first song starts playing. It's (your favorite TWICE title track). Yes!