BEFORE YOU READ

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends!

So, there are a few things I need you guys to know before you read this story! Please read through each point, because they're all important! Also, this story will have 40 chapters.

1.) This story is a crossover, meaning two shows being intertwined that wouldn't normally be put together. So, dates and information may be different than in the shows.

2.) This is pretty much an AU, meaning ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, so things will be changed for this story. It is a fanfiction after all, and the point of a fanfiction means I can put things the way I want them.

3.) For this story, when Abigail has Jack, Jack will not age up to an adult like he did for Supernatural. Instead, he will only age up a little.

4.) For this story, Klaus and Marcel will get along a bit for Abigail and Hope.

5.) This story will contain a few triggering topics, such as death, gore, depression, self hate, etc. If any of that triggers you, you might want to quit reading from this point, or continue with extreme caution. This will be the ONLY warning.

6.) There may be a little smut in this story, but not much. With that being said, any smut chapters will be marked with (*) in the title. Please be 17+ when reading, or read on your own accord. DO NOT REPORT MY STORY.

I believe that this is all I need you guys to know, but if there's anything you guys are questioning or want to comment about, feel free to comment, and I'll try to answer as quick and as best to my ability as possible.

- Youngblood Xxx