Chapter Thirty Nine

Abigail was still unconscious an hour later, and while she was unconscious, the others worked on fixing up the compound

Abigail was still unconscious an hour later, and while she was unconscious, the others worked on fixing up the compound. Klaus, Hope, Sam, Dean, and Hayley stood around her room trying to figure out what was wrong. Freya and Davina were using their magic to try and figure out why Abigail wasn't waking up.

"We should get her cleaned up," Hope commented,"She wouldn't want to wake up covered in blood."

"Let us know when we can come back." Klaus murmured, and Hayley nodded.

Hayley and Hope worked together to get Abigail cleaned up and changed. It took some slow movements a few times, but they got her clean and changed. She no longer wore the blood of different supernatural enemies.

"Klaus, we're done." Hayley called, and the three men came back into the room.

Moments later, Freya and Davina came into the room with Kol, Elijah, and Marcel. Castiel had been sent to retrieve Eric and Jack upon Klaus's request. Klaus called Eric and let him know first, so he wouldn't think Castiel was an imposter.

"She's in some kind of supernatural coma," Freya said,"We tried tapping into her magic, and it's all there, it's just dormant right now. We can't find a reason as to why it's dormant, or why she's not waking up."

"So, we have to find a way to wake her up." Marcel commented, with a sigh leaving his lips.

"And it has to be before Jack and Eric get back." Hayley added, and the others agreed.

"Too late." Kol muttered, as he looked out of the room and seen Eric and Jack entering the compound.

"Stall them." Klaus demanded, but he was too late with his demand.

Eric had stopped one of the hybrids, and the hybrid told him where she was and what was going on. Quickly, Eric grabbed Jack and used his vampire speed to get up to Abigail's room.

"Abby!" Eric exclaimed, as he reached her bed,"What happened?!"

"She defeated Lucifer." Davina answered, causing Eric to sigh.

"Then what?" He asked, as he crossed his arm.

"We don't know for sure," Freya replied,"She was fine one moment, then she fell to the ground. She hasn't woken up, her magic is fully charged but dormant, and she hasn't woken up."

"Any ideas why?" He asked, but they shook their head.

"No, we haven't figured out any answers." The woman answered, making Eric frown.

"Mommy." Jack murmured, as he took a few step towards her.

Everyone watched him, as his hands seemed to glow slightly. The boy climbed into the bed, and when he was close, he laid his hand on her head. His hand seemed to glow a little more, and her body seemed to glow slightly, before her eyes opened and she sat up with a gasp.

"Abigail!" Klaus exclaimed, as he quickly went to her side.

"What the hell happened?" Abigail asked, as she looked around confused.

"You were in some kind of supernatural coma," Davina answered,"I'm only saying it's supernatural because your magic was fully there, but it was dormant. It was like your body was waiting for something to kickstart whatever was keeping you comatose."

"Do I need to worry about it happening again?" She asked, but Freya shook her head.

"No, I have a feeling that your body was simply letting itself rest until Jack came back." Freya replied, making Abigail sigh in relief.

"How'd you know Lucifer was here before the rest of us?" Sam asked, and Abigail bit her lip.

"I, uh, I figured out I had connection with Lucifer when he first showed up at the bunker for Jack. I think that when I got pregnant with Jack, that I accidentally got myself a connection to Lucifer. Even after giving birth to Jack, it stayed, I think it's permanent." Abigail said, causing the others to frown.

"Do you think that's how he found where you were?" Dean asked, making the girl shake her head.

"No, I used my magic to shield us from him. He wouldn't be able to find us, unless my magic completely failed, or he searched the world until he found us." She replied, and the others went silent.

"Get some rest," Hayley commented,"We'll see you later. I'm sure Jack and Eric will take care of you."

"We'll come up in a few hours," Klaus said,"We'll be taking care of things while you're resting."

Abigail stayed laying in bed, while Eric and Jack laid with her. She still felt drained, but it wasn't her magic, it was simply her body. Her body was worn out from all the fighting and defense she had to deal with because of Lucifer. She hadn't slept well, and she had been so stressed out. Everything came down on her at once, and it was hard for her to bring herself back up.

"Are you going to be okay?" Eric asked, and Abigail smiled.

"I'll be fine," She replied,"We finally got rid of our biggest problem, and now we don't have to be so stressed out and worried. I'm hoping that everything settles down, and we can finally be happy."

"We will be," Eric said,"We'll be the happy family we're supposed to be."

Eric kissed Abigail's temple, as Jack laid his head on her chest, and snuggled his little body into hers. Truth be told, both of them had been scared for her and worried about her. They were finally happy to be back with her, and she was alive next to them.

Hayley watched them from the other side of the compound with a smile on her face. She was happy that Abigail had a little family. She was always worried that her girls wouldn't have something like this, so to see Abigail with this made her heart swell. Hayley hoped that she would see the same for Hope, but she could never be sure she'd live to see it, so for now she was going to enjoy seeing Abigail happy...