Chapter Thirty Four

Abigail stayed in the same position, covered in Eric's blood, as she waited for him to wake up. She had sent Sam and Castiel to find a ring that would fit Eric for her to create him a daylight ring. She made sure they knew the ring had to be special, otherwise it wouldn't work.

Dean stood guard by the door, not allowing anyone or anything in that could potentially hurt or attack Abigail while she was vulnerable. When Abigail began to lose hope that Eric would wake up, believing that maybe he didn't have enough blood in his system to turn him, he shot up with a gasp. His eyes were wide and confused, and Abigail was quick to react.

"Hey, Eric, it's okay. Everything's fine. You're okay." She said, as she grabbed his shoulders, and held him firmly in front of her.

"But I died. I swear I felt my heart stop, I--" She cut him off.

"You did, but you came back." She commented, making him frown.

"How? I-I died." He said in disbelief, and she smiled sadly at him.

"You're a vampire." She replied, causing his eyes to go wide.

"How?" He asked, his voice low.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you how you become a vampire, I only ever told you how I did," She sighed,"to become a vampire, you have to have vampire blood in your system when you die. Dad and Marcel have been slipping vampire blood in your smoothies every morning. I didn't know this, but Marcel told me when I found you. I  had been saying that I was going to find who did this to you, and Marcel told me that he and Dad had been preping for this, just incase you ever did die." She explained, and he nodded slowly.

"You're not fully a vampire yet," Dean interjected,"You have to complete the transition. For now, you have twenty four hours to live, if you don't drink some blood."

"Does it have to be from a person?" Eric asked, sounding a little scared.

"No, it can be from a blood bag." Abigail said, and Eric nodded quietly.

"You still have some in the fridge?" Dean asked, causing Abigail to nod.

Dean left the room to get a blood bag, and before he came back with it, Castiel and Sam came back with a ring. They handed the ring to Abigail, and she held it between her hands as she mumbled an encantation to make it magic. Once she knew it was magic, she handed the ring over to Eric.

"Put this on and never take it off," Abigail told him,"it'll protect you from the sun. You won't burn, and from now on, you won't be effected by the weather. Rather it's cold, hot, raining, or a drought, you'll be able to wear what you want when you want. We just try to dress like the humans to not raise suspicions."

A moment later, Dean came back with a blood bag. He handed the blood bag to Eric, and Eric looked at it with a hint of disgust. Abigail laughed quietly, as she tore it open for him. Once the smell of the blood hit Eric's nose, he was quick to bring the blood bag to his lips. In a few seconds, Eric had completed his transition. Abigail watched as the veins appeared under his eyes, and a smile appeared on her face.

"I'll need to teach you how to control your urges to rip someone's throat out, but other than that, you'll be fine." Abigail commented, and Eric gave a shaky sigh.

"You promise?" He asked, his voice a little less worried.

"Yeah, and I'll also teach you some of the really cool perks of being a vampire. Marcel and I will teach you how to fight, and they will teach you other things you need to know now that you're supernatural." Abigail said, as she motioned to the other three men in the room.

"We'll get started on lore first," Sam commented,"it'll be easier for you to learn lore before learning how to kill everything."

Abigail could tell that Eric was feeling nervous. He hadn't been this overwhelmed in a long time, and truth be told, he hadn't even been this overwhelmed when she told him the truth about herself and her family. She felt bad for him, considering he was just a simple human that had gotten caught up in this and turned into a vampire.

"Let's start this tomorrow, guys. I think he's had just about all he can handle for one day." Abigail said, and the guys agreed reluctantly.

Eric wanted to tell them that he was fine, but he wasn't. He was though, and he couldn't cover it up. Now, as a vampire, his emotions were heightened, so feeling overwhelmed was way worse than when he was human. He really needed to get use to it, but it wouldn't be a simple overnight thing.

"Let's clean up before Jack gets home," Abigail commented,"If you're still feeling overwhelmed, you can lay down for a while."

Eric followed her into their room, and the two grabbed new clothes to put on. Abigail lead Eric to the bathroom, and started the shower. Once the water was warm, she began to strip, and she motioned for Eric to do the same. She decided that other than cleaning up, she was going to show him one of the perks of being a vampire.

So, for an hour, the two stayed in the shower enjoying each other's bodies. She could see a genuine smile on Eric's face while they were drying off afterward, and she knew that he'd be okay. He just needed a little push in the right direction to prove to him that it was all going to be fine. He just needed to learn his way around being a vampire. It would take a little bit of time, but Abigail would be by his side the entire time...