Chapter Thirty Five

It took a few weeks to teach Eric everything he needed to know about being a vampire, as well as control over his blood list

It took a few weeks to teach Eric everything he needed to know about being a vampire, as well as control over his blood list. He had issues going to work for the first couple of weeks, since he had to learn to fake his strength, but it wasn't too hard for him. He learned how to deal with work fast, and everything worked out well for him.

Marcel and Klaus still had someone watching Eric at all times, so nothing would happen to him. He may have been a vampire, but he was only a newborn vampire, so he wasn't as strong as the others. He didn't know anyone was following him, so it worked out well for the family.

Sam and Dean were eventually able teach him a good bit of lore, but not quiet everything they knew. He then learned a bit about how to kill things like vampires, werewolves, hybrids, demons, angels, and things like that. He also learned how to trap them, and how to test to see if they're what they say they are.

Once he knew a bit about the supernatural world thanks to the Winchesters and Castiel, Eric had to start training with the others. Marcel, Abigail, Elijah, and Kol had set up a class to teach all the vampires and hybrids how to fight to kill. Hayley worked with the werewolves that hadn't been killed off. Davina and Freya began to look for witches that were willing to side with the family instead of Lucifer and the others that were after them.

The witches seemed to have a problem with the family, but they hated Lucifer more, so most were willing to work with the family. Abigail didn't feel like being the trainer for the witches, considering they seemed to dislike Jack a lot, much like both demons and angels. The demons wanted to make him bad like them, and the angels simply wanted to kill him for being Lucifer's son. They didn't care that he wasn't pure evil, they simply believed he would be because of who his father was.

Truth be told, Abigail and Jack didn't see Lucifer as the little boy's father. Jack pretty much seen Eric as his father, meaning Lucifer was irrelevant to him. Abigail and the others would defeat Lucifer, and Jack wouldn't have a care in the world.

Since Castiel knew stuff about Nephilims, Abigail allowed him to teach Jack how to use some of his power. Jack needed to be able to protect himself just incase he was put in that situation, though Abigail really hoped that he wouldn't have to do that. She planned for him to be hidden the entire time, maybe with Eric with him at all times, that way she could protect them both.

Over the time Eric was training, Abigail was learning just how much some of the people were willing to go through to work with the Mikaelson family. Abigail knew Eric would do a lot for her and Jack, but the rest of the supernatural world seemed to be willing to do the same.

For the last two or three days, Abigail had been having nightmares about Lucifer. She would dream about what he was supposed to do. In one dream, she lost and Jack died. In another dream, she lost and Lucifer took over the entire world as the new God. In her last dream, Lucifer lost, but she still ended up losing more than one person she loved. She was terrified, and she didn't know how to handle the nightmares, considering the dreams could easily be her mind telling her that it was going to happen.

"Here," Eric handed Abigail a blood bag,"You look like you haven't eaten or gotten much sleep in days." He commented, and she sighed.

"That's because I haven't," She replied,"I've been too stressed about what could happen because of Lucifer to sleep."

"I know you need to sleep," He murmured,"So, maybe you should try to get a couple hours. It's light out, and I'm right here. Nothing will happen."

"It's hard to sleep without worrying about Jack." She confessed, and he gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I know, but Jack's with your dad, so he's safe. You need to take care of yourself, otherwise you won't be able to protect yourself. Jack needs you to take care of yourself, and so do I." He said, causing her to smile tiredly.

Abigail drank the blood bag Eric gave her, before she laid down in the bed. Eric laid down beside her, and pulled Abigail to his chest. She laid her head on his chest, and she closed her eyes to try and get some rest. She knew she wouldn't get much sleep, but even an hour would be better than nothing at this point.

Eric held her the entire time she slept, promising to her that he would be by her side at all times. He didn't want her to feel scared or alone while she was sleeping. He was that if she slept in his arms, she'd get a bit more sleep, and she would have enough energy to take care of herself and her son. Her son was always going to need her, and she needed to be able to care for him at all times.

Later, when she woke up, she felt more rested than she had in three days. She was thankful for Eric in that moment. He was someone that she hoped would always be in her life. If she was lucky, he'd love her forever. She knew he'd always love Jack, but she was hard to love sometimes, she knew she was, because she was her father's daughter. She just hoped that he'd look past that, see all of the good in her, and love her for who she is and who she hopes to always be. If she's not careful though, and she loses someone she loves, she could end up being as heartless as her father was once before...

××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. This book will be 40 chapters, I updated that in my "BEFORE YOU READ" part, but I know that not everyone is going to go back and look.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx