Chapter Thirty Seven

The day had come; the day that everything was going to be questioned, and everything could easily be destroyed

The day had come; the day that everything was going to be questioned, and everything could easily be destroyed. Abigail was worried, but she was also determined. The moment she knew that things were different, she was ready to save her son and Eric. It was one of the only things she could do.

Abigail had been the first one to sense Lucifer. Her father was the second, and once he sensed Lucifer, Abigail knew it was showtime. She picked up Jack and brought him to Eric. Eric held the child in his arms securely.

"Take Jack and run. Get to the cabin that Davina and Freya secured. Only come back if Dad or myself call." Abigail stated, and Eric nodded.

In the blink of an eye, Eric was gone with Jack. Once Jack was out of the danger zone, Abigail and Klaus were able to start collecting their fighters. Inside the compound, there were vampires, werewolves, hybrids, witches, Sam, Dean, Mary, and Castiel.

"Stay vigilant," Klaus ordered,"I do not have time to save all of you because you were too weak to protect yourself."

"Dad," Abigail murmured,"I think they get it. No need to threaten the help."

"Does everyone have their weapons?" Elijah questioned, as he held up the daggers the Winchesters had given everyone.

"Why can't we just kill them by ripping their heads off?" A young vampire asked, causing Kol to groan.

"We've been over this," Kol complained,"We have to use the daggers, otherwise the demons can possess someone else." He scolded, and the vampire that asked quickly looked away.

"And you believe the witches can take out the demons easier than the rest of us?" A werewolf asked, causing the tribrid to cross her arms.

"No, but we believe that Lucifer most likely recruited other supernatural, and the witches should be able to hold them back for us." Abigail stated, and the werewolf nodded.

"When will he attack?" A hybrid asked,"Are we supposed to just sit around and wait here until he shows up and tries to kill everyone?"

"Pretty much," A voice answered,"or you can train until he shows up."

Abigail quickly looked over, and her eyes widened.

"You're not supposed to be here!" Abigail exclaimed, pointing at her sister.

"I know," Hope replied,"but I was busy sitting there at school waiting for any news. I was scared, but nothing came, then I thought...maybe I should come here. So, since I wanted to help protect my nephew, and my family, I came here, even though you guys didn't want me here to keep me safe."

"You should've done as you were told." Klaus retorted, but Hope simply didn't listen.

Hope quietly walked over to her sister, and stood next to her. She knew she was safe with her sister and her father. Out of all the family she had, her sister and father were the people she trusted the most. She trusted them more than she trusted anyone else, even her own mother.

Everyone in the compound seemed to be on their toes. They were all jumpy and waiting for something to happen. They didn't know what to expect, but they knew they could easily end up dead. Some of them contemplated running, but they knew if they ran they'd die either way, so staying and potentially winning was better than running and indefinitely ending up dead.

"Is everyone ready?" Abigail questioned, looking around the room.

"Is he here?" Hayley asked, causing Abigail to look over with a frown.

"He's close. He's searching for us; most likely for Jack and I." She said, and Hayley pursed her lips.

"We've got this." Hope murmured, as she grabbed her sister's hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

Abigail sighed quietly, her heartbeat quickening since she knew Lucifer was close. A few moments later, the atmosphere changed, and Abigail felt her blood run cold for a second. She could feel him, and she had a hunch that it had to do with her son being fathered by Lucifer. There was a chance she and Lucifer would have a connection forever because of Jack.

"He's here." Abigail murmured, and a moment later, the doors swung open on the compound.

Demons filtered into compound, along with rogue angels, vampires, werewolves, witches, and even a few other monsters, like shapeshifters. None of them attacked, they simply stood there ready to fight. Everything was quiet, as Lucifer walked through the crowd and to the front. He stood in front of Abigail with a smirk on his face.

"I told you that one day I would find you," Lucifer taunted,"Now, we can do this the easy way. You can send away all your attack dogs, and you can hand over Jack. Hell, you can even come with him. We can bring you both to Hell with me, and there'll be very little torture," He shrugged,"or we can do this the hard way. We fight, you lose, and I get what I want."

"You will not get what you want. You will never get Jack. I will kill you and all of your minions, if that means saving my son." She retorted, and he smirked.

"Game on." He answered, his eyes glowing as he prepared to fight.

Abigail's eyes glowed as well, as she allowed her nails to grow out, and her face changed similar to a hybrid's. She was quick to attack, but Lucifer snapped his fingers and disappeared. He wasn't going to fight just yet. He wanted Abigail to grow tired first, once she did, he'd swoop in and use that to his advantage.

He didn't know just how hard everyone would fight for Abigail and Jack. He didn't know just how scary Klaus Mikaelson could he when anyone threatened his family. The Mikaelson family was a very dangerous and cunning group. They could take down an entire species at one time if they had to, and Lucifer really didn't know what he had coming to him...