Chapter Six

* Weeks Later *

Abigail didn't hate her new place, she just missed her family while living there

Abigail didn't hate her new place, she just missed her family while living there. She was currently six months pregnant, but she knew that she hadn't been gone from home very long. She truly missed her family, but she was going to wait it little longer to go back.

She still had her phone, but she never turned it on. It sat in her top dresser drawer, and many nights she sat on her bed with the phone in her hands, contemplating texting or calling her father. Even if she was halfway across the world, she knew her father would come to her and be there for her no matter what she did. 

No matter how much she thought about it, she never turned on her phone to contact him. She really wanted to, but she couldn't make herself do it, not yet. She was most likely going to have the baby first before she went home. She just didn't want to make her family deal with it. It was her fault she was pregnant, and she was going to deal with it on her own.

Her belly was big, or at least, it appeared so when she wore fitted clothes or looked in the mirror. She didn't buy clothes often, since she didn't want to waste what money she had brought with her. Besides, as long as she wore stretchy clothes, she would be able to handle not buying clothes all the time as her belly grew. For now, she was good in the clothes she was wearing.

She was sitting down on her couch, watching reruns of Drake and Josh, as she ate some grapes

She was sitting down on her couch, watching reruns of Drake and Josh, as she ate some grapes. As she was somewhat enjoying her time, she heard a knock on her front door. Most of the time, she was able to ignore it and pretend she wasn't there, but the person at the door was persistent. With a groan, she placed her bowl of grapes on the seat next to her, and stood up from the couch.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Abigail asked, as she crossed her arms, and stared at the two men on her porch.

"I'm Detective Emerson, and this is my partner--" The short one started, but the tall one cut him off.

"I'm Sam Winchester, and this is my brother, Dean. We, uh, we've got something we need to talk to you about." The tall one, Sam, said, and Abigail pursed her lips.

"Yeah?" Abigail questioned,"What could you two possibly need to talk to me about?"

"It's about your baby." Sam commented, and Abigail's eyebrows narrowed immediately.

"Come in." She murmured, letting the two inside.

Abigail knew she could easily take them out with her strength, or with her witch powers. She knew that they didn't know just how dangerous she was, or what could happen if they got on her bad side. Honestly, their names sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite remember where she heard their names. For all she knew, she could've met a Winchester before in New Orleans.

"Could we know your name, before we tell you anything?" Dean asked, making Abigail roll her eyes.

"Abigail." She replied, not giving them a last name for her safety.

"Last name?" Dean asked, but she stayed silent, causing Dean to roll his eyes exasperated.

"Abigail, I don't exactly know how to say this, but your baby, is a Nephilim." Sam said, causing Abigail to scoff.

"Yeah, and I'm the queen of England." She retorted, making Dean smirk.

"Well, nice to make your acquaintance, your majesty." Dean replied sarcastically, and Abigail rolled her eyes at him.

"Your baby's father...is the devil." Sam said, making Abigail shake her head.

"There's no way in hell, my child is the spawn of Satan. I mean, my father practically is Satan himself, when he wants to be. I think I'd know if I slept with the actual devil," Abigail spat,"Now, you two can leave, and I don't want to see you again."

"Abigail--" Sam began, but she was not having it.

"No, you two get out of my house. If I ever see either of you again, it won't end well for you." She sneered, and the guys seemed to realize she was serious.

Abigail followed them to the door with her arms crossed. They stopped on her porch and turned back to her. They didn't want to leave without trying once more to talk to her. She needed to know just how dangerous the baby was that was in her belly. This baby could cause a lot of chaos, and she needed to know just how terrible it could really be.

"Abigail, please," Sam pleaded,"You need to listen to us. Your child is dangerous, for the world and for you. Bad things can happen because of this baby, and really bad people are after you and your child." He said, but her demeanor didn't change.

She simply glared at them with silent anger. The boys realized that they weren't going to get through to her. They would need Castiel, otherwise she would put herself at more risk. They wanted to save her and the rest of the world, even when that meant getting rid of the Nephilim before it could be born.

Once the men were gone, Abigail closed the door, locked it, and put up a barrier so nothing could get through and she would be safe. Hearing Sam say that people were after her and her baby scared her. In that moment, she had really wanted to call her father, but she didn't want to put her family in danger. She didn't know exactly what she had gotten herself into, but she knew it was dangerous.

She really didn't want to believe that she was carrying the offspring of the devil. She didn't want to believe that her baby could potentially be evil. She wouldn't let the baby be evil. She wasn't evil, so her baby wouldn't be. She would protect her child, and show them just how truly good he or she could be if they really wanted to be...