Chapter Eight

When Abigail finally woke up, she was a bit disoriented. She looked around the room she was in, but she had no idea where she was. The room was plain, other than the bed, bedside table, lamp, and dresser. After a moment or two of letting her head clear, she realized that the Winchesters had gotten her like they had wanted.

Abigail quickly jumped out of the bed, and ripped the door open. She used her werewolf senses to find the Winchesters in the rather large building. When she found them, they were sitting at a big table that had shelves and shelves of books in the same room. Dean was eating a sandwich, Sam was on his laptop, and Castiel was standing near the table.

"I hope you did not wake up too disoriented." Castiel commented, as he turned towards Abigail as she walked down the stairs.

"I should kill you all." Abigail spat, causing Dean to raise an eyebrow.

"Kill us?" Dean questioned,"Why would you kill us? As far as we're concerned, we saved you from meeting Death by bringing your rude ass here." He said, and Abigail glared at him.

"I can protect myself," She snapped,"and you assholes want to kill my baby."

"We're just trying to save you and the rest of the world from destruction." Sam commented, but Abigail wasn't listening to a word he said.

"I am the most dangerous thing alive, I think I'd know if my child was more dangerous than I." She retorted, and Dean snorted.

"Which is another thing," Dean interupted,"I don't see why we're trying to save you. You're just as much of a monster as the rest of the sons of bitches we gank, but you're still alive."

"I can't be killed," She said,"So, try all you want, but you're going to be stuck with me, until I finally get out of here, or I kill you all. It's your choice," She turned to Dean with a smirk,"Do I get to go free, or do I have to get a little bloody to get out of here?" She questioned, her voice almost sending a shiver down the spines of the men in the room.

"Abigail, there's no way you're going to be let out of here, and without your barrier, Castiel is at full power," Sam interjected,"So, it's best if we all try to get along until we figure some things out."

Abigail scoffed and rolled her eyes. She just wanted to smack the taste out of Sam's mouth. Even though she didn't know Sam and Dean well, she knew it was a bad idea to attack Sam. Like Abigail would for Hope, Dean would definitely attack her, and quite possibly do some real damage if he really tried to do so. She really didn't feel like killing everyone just yet, but if they kept her hostage too long, she would feel different about what she wanted to do to them.

"Fine," Abigail spat,"but one wrong move, and I will slaughter you all without a second thought."

"Don't make me-- Dean began, but Sam cut him off.

"Dean, enough," He said,"She's pregnant, and it's almost a full moon. Her emotions have to be going crazy, and you're just antagonizing her. Give her some space and time to calm down."

Dean watched as Abigail stomped her way back up the stairs. She was headed right back to the room she had woken up in. Sam had left her bag in there with her, to hopefully help her feel just a little more secure and comfortable in the bunker.

"We don't have space for a wolf to be running around inside the bunker trying to kill us." Dean commented, shaking his head with anger.

"She will stay human on the full moon," Castiel said,"The change would take too much energy and strength from her body that the Nephilim needs to grow."

"If she changes, would that hurt or kill the Nephilim?" Sam asked, causing Castiel to sigh.

"I've never heard of something like this happening before," Castiel admitted,"So, I'm not sure if the change would kill the Nephilim, but it could put a fair amount of strain on her pregnancy." He answered, causing Dean to slap his hands down on the table, and push himself to stand.

"Well," Dean began,"I guess we need to get mommy werewolf to change into her wolf form." He commented, and Sam shook his head.

"No way, Dean," Sam replied,"This could go seriously wrong if we force her to change into her wolf. We have no idea how strong she is, and if the baby gets hurt or dies, she could become even more dangerous and unstable. We'd be putting a target on our backs."

"Sam--" Dean started, but Castiel cut him off.

"Sam's right, Dean," Castiel commented,"I don't know if we'd be able to subdue her in her wolf form, and as a hybrid that is destined to be a tribrid one day, she can stay in her wolf form for days and change at will."

Dean sighed and sat back down in his chair. He was not happy that Abigail was practically being rewarded for the full moon coming. He believed that she deserved everything that was coming to her because she was a monster. He didn't know her as anything else, and nobody would change his mind.

While the three men were discussing her fate, Abigail was sitting in the room she was given. Her head was buried in her hands, as her emotions were becoming more and more unstable. She didn't know what they were saying, but she knew they were going to try and cause her harm. They were going to try and take away her baby, and she was not going to let that happen. She was going to fight for her child, and she didn't care how many people she hurt or even killed to protect her baby...