Chapter Thirty Eight

Abigail fought hard against many demons, angels, and other supernatural creatures. She was fighting for her son, so the strength she had was unimaginable. It could've been considered normal since she was supernatural, but she had the strength of a mother that wanted to protect her baby. It was something that would hopefully protect her little boy.

Abigail grabbed a vampire and ripped their heart out, as a werewolf ran at her. She used her impressive strength to knock their head off of their body. When everyone on the otherside seen how fast Abigail was destroying one opponent at a time, more of them began to attack her.

She was attacked by three vampires, two werewolves, and a witch. They tried to rip her heart out, and tried to knock her head off, but none of it worked. The witch tried to take her down, but she was stronger. The bigger problem was, using her power to get rid of witches was making her power weaken. She needed to fight with Lucifer fast, otherwise she'd have to either channel other witches or try to win with all the power she may not have.

Wave after wave of supernatural creatures attacked Abigail and everyone else. Quite a few of the vampires, werewolves, and hybrids on their side died as well. She tried saving a few, but after a while, she realized that it wasn't going to happen, and the only way to save everyone was to defeat Lucifer.

"Enough!" Abigail exclaimed,"Lucifer! Fight me now you coward!"

Lucifer snapped his fingers, and he was then in front of Abigail. He let out a laugh, as he stood in front of her with a taunting smile. Abigail was pissed, but she wanted nothing more than to rip Lucifer to shreds and bury him at sea.

"You want to fight?" Lucifer taunted,"Than let's fight."

Like before, Lucifer snapped his fingers, but this time all of Abigail's family was held back by an invisible force. Abigail was quick to use her magic to throw Lucifer away from her. The two went head to head in an instant, and Abigail seemed to have the upper hand for quite some time.

Lucifer was tired of her strength though, and he wanted the power he had come there for. So, he grabbed one of the daggers she was using on the demons, and stabbed her in the heart. It wouldn't kill her forever, but it took her down for a moment.

The problem was, he forgot about Sam and Dean. When they seen the girl go down, they quickly jumped from their hiding place and attacked Lucifer. Lucifer hadn't been expecting it, which gave them the upper hand for a moment. Their distraction gave Abigail time to wake up and get ready to fight again.

From dying, she lost a little more of her power. It wasn't too much, but she knew it was wheening. She was in danger, but she had to save her son. She didn't care if that meant she had to take him out with her last breath.

"I'm tired of these games. I'm gonna kill you now." Lucifer spat, as he ran at Abigail and knocked her to the ground.

He tried to take her down with the fighting he'd seen so many humans do, but it wasn't working. She was actually very good at fighting, which was a surprise to the archangel. She was able to get the upper hand rather quickly.

He used the power of his angel grace to hold her to the ground. He was using an extensive amount of power to try and desiccate her in front of her family. If she died, she wouldn't be able to save her son, and Lucifer would be able to take his grace like he had anticipated.

When she felt herself starting to lose the motion of her body, she started fighting harder. She raised her hands and conjured all her strength to throw Lucifer away from her. She was breathing heavily, as she forced herself to her feet. Klaus and Hope were yelling to her, trying to get her to listen. The problem was, she was slowly losing her power, and it was draining her body.

"You will not take my son." She spat, as she used as much strength as she could conjure to weaken Lucifer.

"Now!" Dean exclaimed, and the witches began to chant.

Abigail felt herself losing consciousness, as she tried her hardest to take Lucifer down for good. The witches opened a door to the pit, and with the last of her strength, Abigail threw Lucifer in and the witches let the door close. Once Lucifer was gone, the invisible force left and everyone was able to move again.

"Abigail!" Hope exclaimed, as Abigail's eyes closed and she fell to the ground.

"Kill the rest of the traitors and others that attacked," Marcel told their soldiers,"I have to help handle this."

The vampires, witches, werewolves, and hybrids that were on their side fought the rest of the supernatural creatures that came to kill them. Klaus and Hayley stood nearby Abigail, as Freya and Davina used their magic to try and help Abigail.

"Maybe she needs blood." Dean commented, sincerely feeling worried about the girl who hadn't woken up.

"No, I think she used too much of her body's natural power. The overuse caused her to pass out. She shouldn't be out much longer." Freya said, making the others frown.

"And if she is?" Sam asked, causing the woman to sigh.

"Than I don't know what's wrong with her." The woman replied, as she stroked her niece's hair.

"We should put her in her bed," Klaus said,"It's better than her waking up on the floor."

Marcel was quick to pick her up, and he carried her to her room. He placed her flat on the bed, and he frowned when she didn't move an inch. She was still unconscious, and nobody knew what was wrong...