Chapter Seven

Abigail could barely sleep all night. She couldn't get her mind off of the idea that she was in danger, and so was her child. She didn't know who was after them, other than the normal enemies of her and her father's. Truth be told, she had a few enemies herself, but most enemies were inherited from her father and her family.

Anyhow, Abigail wasn't able to drink coffee to wake herself up. She was stuck trying to make her body feel better with eating more fruits, which she seemed to be fine with. She actually really liked fruit, but she hated vegetables. When she was younger, she'd practically fight with her father and Hayley every day to stop from eating her vegetables, and it seemed to work out in her favor each time.

After drinking a fruit smoothie, Abigail went to her bathroom and took a long shower. She let her body relax a bit, since the water massaged her back and shoulders a bit. Once she was finished with her shower, she went to her room and picked out an outfit to wear. She didn't have to dress nice, but sometimes she'd dress up for herself. Today was just another day of wearing what she wanted, as long as it fit over her baby bump, and the glasses were simply for the look of her outfit.

She sat down on her couch to watch TV, when she heard a knock at her front door

She sat down on her couch to watch TV, when she heard a knock at her front door. Anger seemed to build in her body with each step she took towards the door. When she opened the door and seen the Winchesters, she immediately felt her grip tighten on the handle of the door. A full moon was barely days away, but since she was pregnant, she couldn't change into her wolf, no matter how much she wanted to.

"What are you two doing here?" She snapped,"I thought I told you never to come back."

"Abigail--" Sam began, but she was not having it at all.

Before she could do any damage to Sam and Dean, another man stepped into view. The man had dark hair, wore a trench coat, and seemed to be way too dressed up. The brothers were in regular clothes, but their friend definitely wasn't.

"You are the daughter of the original hybrid." The man commented, causing Abigail's eyebrows to narrow.

"Who are you?" She questioned, becoming defensive.

"I'm Castiel, I'm an angel of the Lord, and I'm a friend of the Winchesters," He replied,"I had heard whispers about the mother of Lucifer's child, but I was not expecting the first original tribrid."

"So, you've heard of me?" She raised an eyebrow,"fantastic." She murmured, rolling her eyes.

"Tribrid?" Dean questioned, his shoulders becoming tense immediately.

"She has yet to trigger her vampire side," Castiel answered,"but nobody knows how she will be able to trigger her vampire side."

"S-so that means you're a werewolf and witch, or...?" Sam trailed off, looking a bit wary.

"Yes, but I'm not your normal witch or werewolf," She replied,"Now, I'm not revealing all my secrets. You three may leave, while I handle this on my own."

She began to close the door, but Castiel stopped her. She was very strong, and he seemed to struggle against her strength. He could feel her magic barrier at the door, which was almost impossible to get through. Since he was an angel, he could get through, but it drained a good bit of his power. He was practically almost human with what power the barrier had left once he had walked through it.

"You need to come with us," Castiel stated,"We need to dispose of the Nephilim before it is born."

Those words set off Abigail. Her hormones, and the approaching full moon, seemed to work together when it came to her emotions. She couldn't really control her emotions well, and these men seemed to really want to set her off. The moment Castiel had threatened her child, all bets were off, and she wasn't going to allow him to walk out of her house alive.

Using her inhuman strength, she threw him across the room, causing him to slam into a book shelf. The shelves broke, and books littered the floor around the angel. Abigail stomped over to the angel, her eyes glowing, and her canines extended showing her wolfish features, without letting her wolf completely out.

She leaned down towards Castiel and grabbed him with her claws. Her claws dug into his neck, leaving puncture holes, as blood trickled down his neck. She growled in his face, showing the lack of fear that she felt, as she lifted him from the ground. Castiel struggled in her grip, but there was one advantage he had that she didn't know about. With a simple touch of his fingers to her forehead, he could knock her out, and she would release him and be unconscious.

Knowing that was his only way of getting away from the angry, pregnant woman, he placed his fingers on her forehead and put her unconscious. Her claws and teeth immediately went back to normal, and Castiel caught her before she could hit the floor. Since she had been knocked unconscious, her magic barrier on her house lifted. Her magic for her cloaking spell was still strong, but her barrier was not. It took too much of her energy to hold it and her cloaking spell.

"Sam, pack her a bag. She's coming to the bunker. We will handle everything from there." Castiel stated, and Sam did so without question.

"Cas, what the hell?!" Dean exclaimed, causing Castiel to turn towards him.

"Without her barrier spell, anything can get into this house. It's safer if we bring her to the bunker. There she will have constant surveillance, and we will hopefully talk her out of having this child. If we don't succeed in talking her out of giving birth, then we will have to take actions into our own hands." Castiel said, making Dean frown.

"Even if that means killing her?" Dean asked, and Castiel simply looked at him emotionlessly.

"I will do what I have to, to protect everyone," Castiel answered,"and I know that means I will potentially be taking the life of an innocent girl."

"She's a monster." Dean commented, as Sam walked out of the girl's room with a bag.

"I guess you've never heard of her father. If you did, you'd know she was far from being a monster." Sam said, but Dean glared at him in reply.

Dean wasn't happy that they were trying to save the girl that was obviously two things that they hunted. She was a monster, and from what he was understanding from Sam, the apple didn't fall far from the homicidal, monstrous tree...