chapter 3

Tae is waiting for jk outside the building

Tae is waiting for jk outside the building....... suddenly he saw jk is coming but he is holding someone in his arms....tae get up and run to him....he saw girl face and smile brightly...

Tae- you bring her for me...

He was about to touch yn but jk back away...

Jk- no.... But for me....

Tae- you know..we can share her...

Jk- no means no...she is mine property now...so stay away from her...

Then he walk to car and make yn lay on back seat and jk sit in driving seat and tae sit front seat....he started driving and his all bodyguards follow him....tae looked back at yn and saw her face and start thinking....

Tae- why this girl look familiar to me?

Jk- didn't you recognize her...? She is ugly pig of our school..

Tae eyes widen and he turn to yn...

Tae- WTF.....this baby panda turn to sexy panda.....

Tae then turn to jk..

Tae- don't tell me you brought her back because of school incident.....

Jk- incident?....she is the reason why I'M in this condition...so she have to pay.....i want my revenge!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 years ago

A hard slap echo in whole mansion.....teen boy face turn to another side.....

?- it's your test results......you again failed ..... you are disgrace on jeon family....jeon jungkook....

Jungkook- sorry dad....i promise I will take care of it.. next time...

Mr.jeon- you have to....or you know the consequences.....do you want to g....

Jungkook- no..no....dad please don't do this...i don't want to go there....

Teen jk started crying.......

mr.jeon- then study hard and get good marks in upcoming tests....

Jk nodded..

mr.jeon- no go to your school....

Jk took his school bag and walk out of mansion while wiping his tears.......

He act like cool and arrogant boy in school but he is nothing in front of his dad....he is scared from his dad.....

In school

Jk and tae enter in school and like ALWAYS girls surrounding them and asking for date them....as tae is pervert he winked and flirt with them.....and poor yn is watching jk from far....

Minji- you should confess him.....

Yn- no way....he gonna reject me.... look that all girls they are more prettier and slim then me....and he didn't even look at them.... I'm far from his idol type....