chapter 30

Yn's open her eyes.....but again closed it when light hit on her eyes...

?- hi...you wake up?

She heard deep voice beside her...

Yn- j.. jungkook?

Yn slowly look at voice detection......

Then flashback hit on yn's head.... what happened three days ago....she started panic but her hands are tied with bed....tears feel from her eyes when she realised both of them..are naked under bedsheet....

Yn- w... what...y..o..u....d..did?

Tae smirked and hovered above her.....and sniffed her neck...

Tae- what i wanted to do with you since teenage... finally..... this three days were best of my life....i feel like I won and jk lost?

Yn- l.. leave..m...e?

Tae- no....i think drugs doze was not that much strong let me give you one more....

Then he took injection from drawer and injected in yn arm......yn tried to move but her body is now almost paralyzed because tae is giving her drug from past three days...

Tae- this injection will help you to erase your pain.... which i will give you during our hot session... let's begin.. I'm addicted to you..my sexy panda.

He hovered above her...

Yn in mind - kookie... please save me?

yn faint because of drug affect......

Just three days ago..she was happy with jk and leo....but everything changed......

Flashback..

In jeon mention..

Jk and leo are in kitchen....jk smile...

Jk- this is for you?

He said and give him banana milk bottle...leo took it and look at jk with suspicious face..

leo took it and look at jk with suspicious face