chapter 7

Jk looked at yn with confused look

Jk looked at yn with confused look....she is the one who run away from there and now came back....and ready to submit herself to him.....

Yn- yes...you heard me right. I'm ready to give you my body.......but in return, i want money..

After hearing yn last sentence jk smirked...and said..

Jk- so you showed your true self..huh? Bloody sl*t ready to spread her legs just for money.... All women are gold diggers.... you are also same.. didn't you?

Yn- yes... I'm gold digger...yes.. I'm sl*t.... I'm ready to do what you say but give me....30 million dollars....

She said coldly..

Jk- why you need..this much money?

Yn- none of your business..... I'm giving you what you want so give me what I want too? So deal?

Jk- what if I say no? I mean I already bought you then why i pay you?

Yn- as you already said I'm sl*t then I will spread my legs for another man who will give me money...

And this sentence of yn work like fuel to jk anger....he hold yn hair and yn closed her eyes in pain..a tear fell from her corner of eye.... then she opened her eyes and looked straight to jk eyes with cold face...

Jk- are you that much desperate for another man..huh?

Yn- because I'm used to it.....and you are one of them...you forget, you also used me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 years ago

Yn is in kitchen..she is making chocolates for jk.... tomorrow is their result day so she decided to confess her feelings.....in these, two months jk and yn spend lots of time but past few days jk is behaving different....but she thought because of exams and result tension....

Minji- it's look yummy.. can I have one?

She was about to touch chocolate but yn slapped her hand

Yn- it's for jungkook....

Minji- wow....for your soon to be boyfriend you slapped your best friend.....