Chapter 18

One month later

It's been one month and jk is confused why tae is so calm after receiving slap from Jin....

In this one month, nothing changed... yn's life is worest then before....jk never let her go away from his eye sight....jk throw file on yn face...

Jk- make this file again? It's still trash like you...

Yn- but I made it 10th time....

Jk- are you arguing with your boss huh? Go and make new one and bring banana milk for me....and you now from where... right?

Yn nodded and leave the office.... it's yn life now....jk give her all work at office...and then used her like toy at home.... this days yn condition is not well but jk don't care about it.

She went to third floor canteen because jk asked her....she took banana milk and start walking towards staircase....

?- yn?

She turn back and saw...

Yn saw him with boring face and turn to walk

Yn saw him with boring face and turn to walk... RM run behind her..

Rm- hi... listen to me...

Yn- leave me alone... because of you I'm already suffering and if jk saw us together..i don't know what he gonna do with me? Please leave me..

She started climbing stairs and RM follow her...yn stop when RM said..

RM-  i met leo....

Yn turn to him with teary eyes....

Yn- leo? How?

RM- yn tell me something....is leo is your and jungkook's son?

Yn sit on stair and start sobbing.... RM just looked at her..... someone also looking them through CCTV...and we know who is that person..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

10 years ago..

Yn enter in school with Minji and A huge crowd is gathering and some noises are coming... it's look like someone is fighting....

Minji- not again...this boys...yn let's go to class.

Yn- yeah.

Before they walk to class, jimin come to them while running..

Jimin- yn... jungkook..

Yn-what happened to jungkook?

Jimin- jungkook and taehyung are fighting.... please stop jungkook..

He said while pointing to crowd..yn pushed all students and saw jk is sitting on tae stomach and punched him...

Jk- she is mine....stay away from her...if you come close to mine yn..i gonna kill you.