chapter 14

Everyone is sitting in meeting room..tae and RM are also present there....and then jk enter in room with yn...who is walking like penguin... namjoon notice yn....jk sit on his master chair....yn was about to sit near jk but he glare at her....

Jk- miss Yn.... you have to make notes about this presentation in detail so if you stand you will be more active....so stand there and note Everything... okay...

Yn nodded and stand straight....

Jk- so gentlemen let's start the meeting....

Meeting is going on....and yn is still standing..jk looked at her and smirked... then his eyes fell on tae... who is busy biting his lips while looking at yn exposed legs...jk clinched his jaw...and hold yn's hand and made her sit beside him.... then he whispered...

Jk- who told you to wear this skirt..huh?

Yn- but you gave me this dress....

Jk- from tommorow wear full suit...you understand...

Yn- yes.....

Yn was about to Stan again but jk hold her hand...

Jk- sit here and make notes...

He then looked at tae who just looked away... RM saw jk action and chuckled...

Rm in mind- lover boy but don't want to confess.... egoistic fvcker....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 years ago..

All students come for ice skating....

eun woo- good morning students... well I want to say...be careful left side ice is thin so don't go there.. it's not safe...and enjoy...

Jimin- ynnnnn...

Yn- what?

Jimin- this....

He said and throw snow ball on her and run away....

Yn- park jimin!!!!

She started running behind him...jk is sitting on snow and smile while looking at yn..