chapter 28

Jk enter in room and saw yn is sitting beside sleeping leo....jk looked at leo..

jk looked at leo

Jk-how is he?

Yn- fine... actually he didn't took his medicine so that's why?

Jk nodded and looked away...

Jk-tell maids if you want anything.....i have important work.

He looked at yn and leo last time and leave the room....yn smile...

Yn in mind- i know you have soft spot for leo but don't want to show....you are also right but it's not leo fault too.....

Not only your best friend betrayed you but your mom too...

Meanwhile.

In jeon's Mansion

Sara is sitting in living room while doing pedicure.....Mrs.jeon enter in house angrily and saw sara...

mrs.jeon- you useless woman...you are chilling here.. enjoy it as much as you want because this luxury life is gonna snached from you soon.

She said and throw pictures on sara face...

Sara-mom... what is this?

She hold the pictures and sara saw it... it's Leo pictures....

Sara- aww..jk is so cute in childhood....

Mrs.jeon slapped her..

mrs.jeon- you dumb girl.. it's not jk....he is leo.. jungkook and yn's son....and our destruction....you ruined my plan....that girl again come back when i warned her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the past

After jk told yn about plan...she started preparing all things.... suddenly she heard door bell and opened it....four bodyguards enter in her house with guns..

Yn-where are you coming without permission? Get lost...

But they don't listen her and stand there like statue.... then Mrs.jeon enter like villain....she stand in front of yn and looked at her head to toe with disgusting face...

Yn-who are you?

mrs.jeon- i can't believe...jk chosed you... you are not even a Korean....this love bullshit.

She said and sit on couch like she is queen of world..

mrs.jeon- you are coming between my plan....but don't warry..i have something for you.