chapter 22

Yn is sitting in her room...she is in deep thoughts.. suddenly door open revealing mia.... she is holding tray in her hand... she Walk to yn and put tray in front of her....yn looked at her..

Mia- what are you looking b*tch? Just eat your food....

Yn- what is your problem? Why you behave like that with me?

Mia- don't you know? ... you are home wrecker...you know master jeon is married and still you slept with him....you bloody gold digger.... because of girl like you, everyone think another girls also gold digger....have some shame on yourself? Why not you just die?

Yn eyes felled with tears after hearing this...and mia smirked....

Mia- you know...master jeon went on honeymoon with his wife....you know what this mean... it's mean he gonna throw you out of his life soon.....you are not special for him... before you he regularly bring girls here and fvcked them..... no matter how many girls slept with him but wife is always wife... now he is bored from you...so enjoy this life until he returns back from honeymoon...and wait when he will throw you out of house...have a nice day... mistress.

She Walk out of room while smirking....yn start crying..

Yn- no.. I'm not gold digger...i did this just for my leo......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

In past

Now it's there final exams time....and jk want to talk with yn but minji not let him meet yn....he is following yn and finally he get a chance...jk looked around and minji is not there....he hold yn hand and drag her with him....she was confused....they enter in rooftop and jk locked the door.... then he turn to yn.....both of them look at each other with emotional eyes.....jk fell on his knees and started crying......

Jk- you know, i have parents but just for show off because they don't care about me

Jk- you know, i have parents but just for show off because they don't care about me.... I'm only jeon heir but nothing else for them.... since childhood i was deprive for love....but no one love me......and now finally i get you....i just ruined it.... please yn please sorry what I did? I was inscure what if someone snached you from me? I don't want to lose you because you are my only hope in this shity life...i feel loved since you enter in my life.... please don't ignore me...if you want, you can beat me but please don't leave me...i really love you.. please forgive me what I did? Please....

Yn sit in front of him and she is also crying...jk hugged her and start sobbing...now both of them crying like no tomorrow......i read somewhere,"when third person enter in perfect relationship then it's 💯% gonna ruin." If you love that person then it's better to solve problem by yourself instead of seeking help.