chapter 20

Happy Diwali....

This is Diwali gift for you all💜🥰

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jk in mind- she cheated on me again...she is cheater...she again break my trust...she is cheater.....yn is cheater...

He is repeating this sentence again and again in his mind....but he come to reality when RM tap his shoulder...

RM- jk...did you listen what doctor said? Are you listening me?

Jk- yn cheated me again.....

RM- what are you talking?

Jk- she slept with jimin and got pregnant with jimin's baby...it was jimin's baby...she is cheater.

RM looked at him with angry face and took deep breath

RM looked at him with angry face and took deep breath....and then he punched jk harshly and he fell on floor while holding his cheek....

Rm- are you on drug? Or you are deaf? Didn't you heard what doctor just said......it was your baby...she was two weeks pregnant so basically you were father.. you brainless man... because of your stupid ego and REVENGE you killed innocent soul.

Jk frozen when he heard this but he said with attitude..

Jk- but  how? I didn't asked her to get pregnant and She used to take pills then...

RM hold his collar..

Rm- are you still doubting on her? For your kind information Mr. Jeon jungkook, pills don't work 💯%....and doctor said, she was continually active s*xually so you were doing everyday, do you think after that she can't get pregnant.

He leaves jk collar and stand straight....jk get up while looking down..

Rm- i promised to yn but i have to do this...

He took something from his pocket and give to jk...

RM- this is the answer of your all questions......you have to find it by yourself.... please stay away from yn for sometime.

Jk nodded and walk to exit.....he walk to road and rain started...he stopped there and suddenly fell down and he started crying...

he stopped there and suddenly fell down and he started crying