ending 2(original)

Ending 1 have nothing to do with ending 2 so don't get confused.. it's different one...and original ending which I planned....💜

A quiet hospital corridor suddenly echoing with painful screams...

?-aaaaaa....aaaaaa... it's.. paining..aaaa.

??- we are almost here..yn.. just little bit.. I'm here with you.

Tear fell from man eyes who is holding yn's hand...

Yn- j... jungkook.

Jk- yes.

He wiped his tears and hold yn hand tightly...

Yn- i..if something happened to m..me..p.. promise me...you will take...c.. care of Leo..a...and--

Before she completed her sentence dr. Took her to ICU..and jk just standing there shocked....he was about to fell..

?- be strong jk...for yn.. please.

 please

Jk- s..she will be fine.. right...m..my yn.. will be fine.

He sobbing and tear fell from namjoon eyes too...he hugged jk....

Jk - why we all are suffering this much?

Although Kim brothers died but the wounds they left in everyone still not healed.... it's been 7 months to that horrible incident....and everyone lifes changed, jk survived that day but he went to coma....and he wakeup from coma after five months...and that day he got biggest shocked of his life when he saw yn's baby bumb....he asked yn in little hope if it's his baby.... but yn's crying face told him everything...

Even though that day jhope lied that yn was pragnant but she really got pregnant with taehyung baby....as jk was in coma but namjoon was there for her...she went to dr for abortion but it was to late... actually because of jk condition yn's full focus was on jk.... So she got to know about pragnancy when she suddenly fainted in hospital....

Did jk and yn relationship affected by this pragnancy? No.. never... jk's love for yn can't fade...yes..he was upset but he was the one who is taking care of yn like she is pragnant with his kids... actually he can't take risk because yn's pragnancy is complicated because she already had miscarriage.....and taehyung used to drugged her before s*x which effected her womb more....dr already said, they can only save yn or babies..yes babies because it's twins...now she is just 7 months pragnant when her water break.....and they rushed to hospital.

Namjoon - everything will be fine.. don't lose hopes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jk- why they are taking this much time?

It's been four hours and no news about yn.... after sometime door of room open and jk run towards them..

Jk- how is yn and baby?