chapter 34

Season 3 trailer..👆 available above.. please like and subscribe my channel.. thank you

Yn opened her eyes....her vision is blurry... finally she opened her eyes fully and looked around...drip is attached to her hand....she started panic..she removed needle from her hand.. only one thought is in her mind,did taehyung again catched her....she heard footsteps, she hold vase from table and waited for person entery..... someone open the door and same time yn ready to hit the person... person yelled after seeing yn..

?- aaaaaaaa!!!

Yn-you?

(Moye moye..who commented jin or yoongi name in previous chapter 😅🤣🤣)

who commented jin or yoongi name in previous chapter 😅🤣🤣)

Hobi- i saved you and you want to kill me.....

Yn- I'm sorry..

Hobi- how are feeling now?

Yn- please help me..i want to go back.. please.

Hobi- sorry i can't.. actually I'm fugitive.

Yn- you run from military.

Hobi laughed awkwardly...and scratch back of neck..

Hobi- actually.. I'm not army officer...that day when we met first time...i was wearing military uniform.. truth is,i was disguising in that look..so I can run away from Korea easily..

Yn back away..

Yn- then you are also c... criminal.

Hobi looked down..

Hobi- yes.. I'm criminal..but trust me, I'm not bad like others... please don't feel scared..if I'm that bad then I already handed you to taehyung but i didn't....you can trust me.

Yn- t.. taehyung?

Hobi - three days ago he come here to find you..but I hide you in my secret room....he is finding you everywhere.

Yn-three days ago?

Hobi - you were unconscious from past one week.... when I first saw you i thought,you gonna die...but thank God.. Dr saved you.

Yn- please help me... please help me..i want to go back...jk and Leo will be warryed for me... please.

She started crying and hobi just look at her with pityful eyes....

Hobi - this is Kim's island..if someone enter here then no escape without their permission..... I'm also caged here...i have to work for them if I have to live here.