chapter 6

Jk enter in house angrily......his bodyguards bow to him....he enter in living room...

JK- EVERYONE GATHER HERE.... NOW!!!!

He sit on couch....and all bodyguards and maids Stan in front of him.... while looking down in fear..
Because they know about jk anger issue...he looked at them..

His main bodyguard jack come and put laptop in front of him

His main bodyguard jack come and put laptop in front of him...and jk saw whole video...how yn run away through balcony....after watching it...he looked at all staff...

Jk- who was incharge of backyard area....? And the maid who went to room? COME IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!

EVERYONE flinched.... The maid come in front of him........jk looked at her..

Jk-what is your name...?

Maid- mia...master...

Jk- tell me everything..

Mia- master.... when I took food for her then she said she wanted to escape but i said her don't try it... it's useless....that girl said she don't want to live with womanizer like you...and master he said many bad words about you.....i think she is sl*...

JK- DID I ASKED YOU ABOUT IT!!??

He shout and mia maid flinched....

Then jack bring two bodyguards who were incharge of backyard area....jk get up and took his gun....

Jk- so where were both when she run away?

Bodyguards - master..sorry.... please forgive us....

They said while crying...

Suddenly gunshots echoing in whole living room and both men fell dead on floor..... everyone saw it...

Jk- there is no forgiveness..... Jack find her ....or i will going to kill you all...
.so get lost from here!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 years ago

It's been one week since jk started studying with yn....yn teaching methods are good which helped jk to understand everything.....for the sake of jk yn lost her part time job...yes after school she used to go on part time work.... But now she helped jk....so she get another job but at night time....so now she don't eat and sleep properly....she looked tired and weak but just for jk she is sacrificing her health....

Today is basketball match...jk and tae are in team too...yn come to support jk....

Yn- good luck for match...and this is for you..

and this is for you