chapter 25

Jk didn't believe what yn said to him just few minutes ago....

Jk- m..min..ji? N..no i remember that was you....i can't FORGOT YOUR smell....there is a misunderstanding yn........... okay now I understand, jimin..he threat you right... that's why you were lying.... let me teach him a good lesson.

He was about to go but yn hold his hand....

Yn- no....he didn't do anything...he is innocent...... it was kim taehyung who did everything...

Jk- no....tae is not like that....he is my best friend since childhood....he can't do that or did you trying to defend jimin and minji..huh?

Yn- no...no...tae was mastermind of everything....he betrayed you....he manipulated minji?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In past

A teenage girl is in library not for reading book but she come here just to see her crush...she is hiding behind the book shelf and slowly she removed the books and saw her crush standing in front of herself..

she is hiding behind the book shelf and slowly she removed the books and saw her crush standing in front of herself

She is looking at her while smiling shyly....she had crush on him since her primary school...but never confessed because of her looks and States....

?- minji?

Girl flinched and looked at voice side and saw yn standing there....she placed all books on right place and turn to yn while laughing nevrously..

Minji- w.. what happened yn?

Yn- I'm finding you everywhere... let's go and did you find the book you want?

Minji- yes...i find it... let's go.

Yn nodded and suddenly she saw jk...she looked at him and he walk out of library after taking books.... it's the time when yn is new in school... and jk and yn were not couple... minji also look at jk disappearing figure...

Minji- yn let's go.

Then they went outside....

It's a rainy day and jk is doing skating in rain...