chpater 19

In hospital..

Jk and RM are standing outside the room and doctors are checking yn...jk is restless...

Jk- why they are taking this much time?

Rm is observing his behavior.... it's been two hours he is walking here and there....

RM- when you love her then why you are torturing her too?

Jk- who said I love yn..

Rm- but I didn't said yn..

Jk looked away....

Rm- we know each other since long time....is yn is same girl you told about?

Jk nodded...

Rm- then why not you show your love instead of your bitchy attitude.... anyone can saw you love her.

He stopped for sometime then continue...

Rm- I'm telling you with my experience.... value the people what you have now or only regrat gonna kill you every day when you lost that person whom you loved...

Jk look at him...

Jk- how can I forgive her when she cheated on me? She was my last hope to leave from this hell life but......you know...you know what my dad did with me when she leaved me?

Rm- maybe she didn't cheat on you but she leaved you just to save someone precious life.

Jk- now nothing matters to me... truth is, she cheated on me...

Tear fell from his eyes when he remember old days..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In past

After two months...

A huge crowd is cheering and dancing because school heartthrob jeon jungkook is performing on the stage....well...jk love singing and dancing but because of his dad pressure he give you but yn come to his life like a new hope... when she get to know about it...she saved money and bought a guitar for jk so he can practice....and because of this things jk is fell hard for yn....

He get that confidence back and now first time performing in front of audience...all school girls are drooling over him but our lover boy eyes only stuck on his yn...

*Jk- Hold me tight before I kiss youBefore my heart lets you goSay what you wantSay what you wantWhat is it that you really want?Hold me tight before I kiss youBefore my heart lets you goSay what you WantSay what you wantWhat is it that you really...

Before my heart lets you go
Say what you want
Say what you want
What is it that you really want?
Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
Say what you Want
Say what you want
What is it that you really want?*

He jumped down to stage and walk towards yn ignoring the all girls in crowd....he hugged her and again started singing....girls are looking at yn with jealousy...yn face turn red when he Peck her lips and winked then he smirked and run back to stage while singing..