chapter 9

Important notice- ⬆️ above is my YouTube channel... i posted first pt of monster under my bed jk ff.. please subscribe my channel and watch this video... please support me there too... thank you 🥰💜

Next morning

Yn wake up and tear fell from her eyes when she remembered last night....she try to get up but her whole body is paining.... finally lot of struggle she sit on bed and covered herself...

?- good morning.....

She turned back and saw....

Yn covered herself carefully

Yn covered herself carefully...jk just chuckled...

Jk- what are you hiding? I already saw everything.....even touched too...

He smirked....yn looked down...

Yn- you get what you want...now give me...money..

Jk- which money?

He said with confused face and yn looked at him with shocked face...

Yn- w.. what do you mean? Money you promised me last night.....

Jk- but I don't remembered i promised you to give you money...did I?

Yn get up from bed but fell down and jk just watched her...she hold bed and Stan up and walk to jk....

Yn- you lier....you said to me yesterday night that if i give you my body then you will give me money...

Jk- no..no..you misunderstood..i only said if you seduce me and make me needy but I never said to you slept with me... it's just you who want that....so basically, you used me for your own needs....so you should give me money... because I slept with cheap girl like you....

Yn started crying....

Yn-why are you doing this with me? You promised me....

Jk- STOP THIS!!! I DON'T MAKE PROMISE BECAUSE PEOPLE BREAK THEM.... YOU FORGET...YOU ALSO BROKE THE PROMISE YOU MADE WITH ME!!! BLOODY CHEATER!!!

Yn fell on her knees and started crying while holding jk leg..

Yn- please give me money...i need it... it's important for me.. please....

Jk just looked at her with straight face....

Jk- okay...i will give you money....

Yn looked at him...

Yn- really... thank you... thank you so much...

Jk- but you have to sign this contract....

Yn looked at him with confused face..

Jk- what? Do you think I will give you this much money for just one night stand.... I'm businessman so let's make a final deal.....i will give you 30 million dollars but you have to be my personal sl*t for one year......now choice is yours, sign this paper and take money...or get lost from here.. you are free..