chapter 10

👆
I also post second pt of monster under my bed.. please watch it and support me.. thank you

Yn come downstairs after getting ready....jk is eating his breakfast....he looked at yn head to toe...

Jk- take this after breakfast

Yn looked at small bottle and it's birth control pills....she then looked at jk...

Jk- you will get your money in evening... and you are working with me as my secretary?

Yn-why?

Jk- didn't you read contract? So let me tell you...you have to stay with me 24/7 hours...you are my toy..you know you have to serve me whenever, wherever i want you.....just spread your legs... that's it.....but you know I can't take you with me everywhere.. like what will THE JEON JUNGKOOK said to people, who are you? My personal sl*t..no..no.i don't know about you but I have some image in society....so for this world you are my secretary but in reality you are my sl*t...you get that....

Yn looking down....

Jk- good..now have your breakfast...

She was about to sit on chair with jk but he stopped her...

Jk- who give you permission to sit on Same table as your master....

Yn- sorry...

Jk- when we are in office call me sir? And in private, call me master......now sit on floor and eat your breakfast....

Yn was hurt but she can't do anything....she sit on floor and jk signal mia to serve her food....as we know mia is bit*h....she act like she slipped and all food fell on yn....

Yn- aaaaaa.....my eyes... aaaaaaaaa... it's hurting..

Jk saw it...he get up and run to yn...

Jk- yn..are you alright? What happened?

Yn-my eyes... it's....aaaaa...

Jk looked at mia and hold her neck...

Jk-are you blind bit*h? Can't you do work properly? Look what you did...