chapter 16

Jin and yn made eye contact....and then jin said...

Jin- I'm asking you something.....

But instead of yn...jk spoke...

Jk-she is my new secretary.....

Jin- oh....she is beautiful...

He said while checking yn.....jk made hand fists in anger.....

Rm- miss you should go away from there....

Jin- wow.. you bring lunch.. I'm hugry now give that food to me....come here.

He throw the cigarette and signal yn....she looked at jk...he nodded and she Walk to jin and put tray on table and about to back away but jin hold her arm...

he nodded and she Walk to jin and put tray on table and about to back away but jin hold her arm

Jin- sit and eat lunch with me....i like preety woman company.... please sit.

He get up and pulled chair for her and she sit down and then he served food in two plates...and jin started eating....

Jin- so jungkook...how is everything going on.....and stand up i don't liking it...

Then jungkook and Mr. Jeon stand straight....jk is looking at yn,and jin noticed it....

Jin- are you deaf jungkook?

Mr. Jeon- I'm sorry King......he is not feeling well today so that's why? Please forgive him....

Jin nodded and continue eating...he saw yn is sitting but not eating...

Jin- what is your name miss?

Yn- y...yn..

Jin stopped eating and looked at yn.....

Jin- so you are yn...huh? Finally i meet you....

He stopped and looked at mr. Jeon and said..

Jin- Mr. Jeon, you can leave....i will talk to you later.....and please call tae here.

Mr. Jeon bowed and leaves the room and after sometime tae enter in room and hugged Jin....they both are brothers...

Jin-how are you?

Tae-I'm fine hyung....

Jin- is this the same girl, you were talking about?

Tae glare at yn...