chapter 36

Blood come out of Jin's mouth and he fell beside namjoon.... namjoon look at the person who just shot jin....

 namjoon look at the person who just shot jin

Igor solonik is standing there with gun...he walk to namjoon and extended his hand for help...

Igor - let's find Ella together.

Namjoon hold his hand and get up.... then he looked at jin who is laying on floor dead....

Igor- we should go because soon my men gonna blast this place.

They walk out of kim mansion and whole mansion catched fire....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

Tae- drop your weapons before i blast yn's head

He said while pointing gun to yn who is almost unconscious....jk is looking at yn then he throw his gun on floor..tae men points gun on yoongi and jk..

Tae- on your knees!!!

They did what tae said... then tae look at yoongi..

Tae- i didn't expected this betrayal from you.

Yoongi - look who is saying the one who only knows how to back stab others just for own benefit.

Yoongi chuckled....as we know truth is bitter so it's anger taehyung...

Tae- i gonna kill you.

Yoongi - go ahead.... you know what jin is better than you in everything..you are nothing without him... whenever you want something you go to jin like kid....and whenever you made mistake only jin saved you.. like now you kidnapped yn...and like a coward you come here because you know you can't win against jk so only jin can save you from jk..

Tae- no!!! That's not true.. I'm brave and i can win against jk alone too.

Jk- then let's fight.. just you and me...no weapons..no men.... then we will believe if you defeat me.

Tae- no..i know you are tricking me.

Yoongi - leave it jk...i told you he is coward and scary cat...oh... Don't tell me you gonna cry like kid.. hehehe.