chapter 31

Still flashback..

⚠️⚠️ This chapter contains domestic violence...i don't support this things.. if you are uncomfortable so please leave this chapter...and no hate for any idol...
*******

Today yn have holiday because jk went out for some work....

Yn- where is my leo?

Yn enter in jk room... while finding leo.. actually they are playing hide and seek...and yn is finding him....yn find everywhere but no he was not there..she was about to go out but saw jk cupboard is open...she walk towards it..in order to, close it but some files fell on floor...

Yn- oh..shit!!

She started picking it up but one file catched her eyes because her name is written on it....she took it and read it....tear fell from her eyes.....

Yn in mind - how can you do that with me?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

In jeon mention

Jk is standing cluelessly in front of mr.jeon....sara and Mrs jeon are also there...

Mr.jeon- how can you hide this from me..huh?

Jk in mind - is he talking about yn and leo? I think so.... okay.. I'm ready.

Jk- I'm sorry..i didn't told you before but I love y----

Mrs.jeon- I'm happy for you my son...you give me best gift on our marriage anniversary.. I'm so happy.

Jk- really? That means you will accept my y----

Mrs. Jeon- yes...why not we accept our future heir? after all.. you and sara are going to be parents soon?

Jk be like:-

(Yeh kya soun lya Maine

(Yeh kya soun lya Maine....how is it possible...i didn't remember anything)

Okay back to the story...

Jk-w.. what?

Sara- yes.. baby.. I'm pragnant....we are going to be parents soon... I'm so excited.. finally.

She said while hugging jk..but he pushed her...but mrs.jeon hold her before she fell on floor...

Mr.jeon-JUNGKOOK!!! What is this behaviour? How can you pushed your pragnant wife?

Jk- first ask her, if she is really pragnant or not.....and if she is pragnant then who is father? ... because I'm not the fath--

A slap land on jk cheek...he made fist in anger...

Mr. Jeon- you are pointing finger on your wife character.... you are discussing jk.

Jk look at sara...and saw her fake tears along with devil smirk...