chapter 5

Yn is sitting in room while thinking escape plan..... suddenly door open and one young girl come who is wearing maid dress...she looked at yn head to toe.... then put food on table....

maid- eat this food and also change your clothes... all necessary things are in that room...

She said while pointing to one room door...yn run to her...

Yn-please help me...i want to escape.... please help me...

Yn said while holding her hand but she jerked yn hand..

maid- no..there is no escape ....if master jeon caged someone then freedom is just a dream....and you are caged here so forget it...

She was about to leave but yn again hold her hand..

Yn- no..no please help m....aaaa

And that maid pushed her and yn fell on floor...

maid- don't touch me.....you bloody wh**e...... I'm surprised why master bring you here.. you are not that much pretty....

She said angrily....and leave from there...yn is still on floor.....

Yn in mind- what should I do? I can't stay here.....

She looked around and saw balcony....she went to balcony and saw she is on top floor but there is tree near...

She looked around if there is any bodyguards but to her lucky there is no one

She looked around if there is any bodyguards but to her lucky there is no one....she hold tree branch and climbed on it... then she started going down carefully....she landed on ground successfully....she heard footsteps and hide behind bushes.... then yn run to wall.. it's quite high...she jumped again and again...she is short in height but still she success and climbed on wall then jumped to other side.....and she started running away from house....

Yn in mind- I'm coming..... I'm coming leo...Please wait for mamma....

(😏😏How is this twist)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

10 years ago

Since then jk and yn become friends....jk start spending time with yn..... everyone is shock in school specially tae....

Yn is reading book in class and jk come and sit with her... They are alone...

Jk-what are you reading?

Yn- Some important chapters... you know our exams are on the way...

Jk- wow..yn you are so intelligent... I'm envy from you....you know i failed in last tests and my dad scolded me...he said if I don't get good marks in next exams then he gonna send me boarding school...i don't want to go there....

He said with sad face...

Yn-then you should study...and get good marks..i know you can do it...

Jk- but I can't understand what teacher teach us..... I'm scard what if I failed and....