chapter 27

Jk wake up...he is feeling very bad headache..... but then he looked beside him and saw yn sleeping there....he looked at her peaceful face....

he looked at her peaceful face

Then he touched her face.....yn wake up and saw jk...both made eye contact but don't said anything.... after (aankhon ki gustakhiyan) starring competition....yn said..

Yn- I didn't cheat on...... that day, i come there and I saw you waiting for me...then.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In past

Yn POV

Yn tried to call jk to tell him that she can't attend the tae's birthday party because of work but he didn't picked the call..... after yn finished the work she went straight to home and sleep....next day she again tried to call jk but again phone was out of reach.....

After that day many things changed....jk disappeared from yn's life....and minji started ignoring yn.....yn try to talk to her but she didn't speak anything... only jimin was there for her.....but he also going Canada with his parents permanently..

After one month, suddenly yn's phone ring and unknown number appear on screen...she picked the call...

OTP..

?- hlo yn?

YN- jk? ...where were you from past one month...? Are you alright?

She said in crying voice..

Jk- love...i will tell you everything but not now......i want to ask you.....how much you love me?

Yn- infinity....i love you jk.

Jk- if I say Korea is not safe place for us and I want to start new life with you..far from korea then would you come with me?

Yn-is it even a question? I trust you more then anyone....i only have you... I'm ready where you want..i will come with you.

Jk- okay..now listen to me.... Tomorrow evening I will wait for you in our school...come there.. then we will go out of country by ship okay.... don't pack to much things...and don't tell anyone about it....

Yn-okay... anything else.

Jk- yes....i love you..

Yn-I love you too..

Then yn cut the call and start preparation....

Next day..

As they planned....jk is waiting for yn and after sometime she also come there and before she reached to jk... yn's phone ring...and jimin is calling her...she attended the call..

OTP

Jimin-yn... minji is hospitalized she tried to commit suicide....her condition is not good.... please come here.