GROWN

Hello, I am Euphoria, queen of Ecstasia. My life has been a rollercoaster of highs and lows. All the drama, heartache, hurt, and death that I have experienced were all worth it in the end.

My nation is prosperous, and I have no enemies worth worrying about. It's been ten years of my reign, and things have been wonderful.

I have married my true love, Nathan Spear. We have a daughter, Imani Palesa Spear, who is ten years old now. She is my mini me and has her father wrapped around her little finger.

King Hasani wasn't too happy about our marriage. But him having his own queen, mistresses, and other children in Feloya, there's not much he could say.

Alpha Knox and Alpha Niko found their natural mates. Captain Braxton had to take the place of his deceased brother as king in another country. All is doing well, and I am truly happy for them.

I have four sons that I adore and am very proud of. They are the reason I've been able to heal and grow as a woman, leader, queen, and mother.

Ethan 33, Ares 28, Gabriel 28, and Amadi 27 are all grown, successful, handsome men. Although they all have different paths and ways of living, they all have remained very close.

My oldest Ethan is engaged to April and is Alpha of an entire state. He has defeated ten other Alpha werewolves and had their packs wanting to join him. His pack was so big that he had to build multiple cities for all of them. Now we have Spear State.

One of the twins, Ares, is the owner of his late father and Uncle's company, Chrome Industries. He merged all their investments and businesses under one umbrella, which instantly made him a billionaire. He is still single by choice due to his large number of options in women. His loverboy energy reminds me of his brother's father, Victor.

My other twin, Gabriel, is a weapons engineer. He has a very successful military career. His creations have wiped countries off the map in seconds. He's made millions doing something he loves but still seems to get into trouble with authorities. My son can literally make a weapon out of anything, which is very impressive and terrifying. He's definitely single right now.

My youngest son, Amadi, is a physician. My baby is a natural healer, so his profession makes so much sense. He also has a love for butterflies like myself and has his little sister interested too. He's another magnet for women but is very private about his personal life. He's single...I think.

We all have dinner together once every two weeks. I am very busy as queen, and they have their own lives with responsibilities.

My sons have grown into wonderful men, and they make me so proud. I just pray that they are ready for what's coming in the future.

My visions are never wrong.

***

I'm the first to arrive at my mother's as usual. I always look forward to seeing her, my little sister, Grandpa Oli and Nathan. He's really stepped up with the twins ever since their dads died.

My father is Hasani, king of Feloya, and my mother is Euphoria, queen of Ecstasia. What's the odds of having parents who rule two separate places?

"Madi!"

My little sister yelled while she ran towards me. I picked her up, enjoying her tight hug.

"I missed you!"

My heart melted. "I missed you, too. I got you something."

Imani got excited as I put her down. I went into my bag and pulled out an encased Monarch butterfly. Her eyes widened.

"Oh wow, this is so pretty."

"This is a Danaus Plexippus."

"Cool!"