WITCHES

The four men sat in their mother's dining room, eating dinner. All of them have been feeling dark energy surrounding them ever since Camille was possessed.

"Do you think we will find the witch that is stalking us?" Gabriel asked.

"I hope so...we can't be sitting ducks waiting for her to attack."

Ethan spoke to his brothers. It was time to visit a place that Queen Euphoria forbade anyone to enter....The Demented Forest.

Hasani warned them about the creatures that inhabited the forest along with spirits. If you're not cautious, you will be taken advantage of or lose your mind trying to hold on to reality.

"I thought the witch was killed."

"Mother said it wasn't confirmed if she really was dead. She was blasted into a mirrored wall, and they hurried out of there before the house collapsed on them."

"Oh...but what's the reason for her revenge when she was the one who tried to kidnap mother?" Amadi asked.

"Mother said that she was newly pregnant with Ares and Gabriel. That's another reason she wanted to hold her captive. She wanted her babies."

"Ugh, that's insane." Ares cringed.

"Well, my father said there's a lot of disgusting creatures in the Demented forest. So we better be prepared to fight."

"Have you told your pop, you're banging his wife?" Gabriel asked.

"I'm not banging his wife...technically."

Ares and Ethan laughed while Amadi continued eating.

"It's okay, little bro. We've all made bad choices in women before."

"Speak for yourself. Are we still going to the forest?" Ares sipped his drink.

"Yes, are you punking out?" Ethan asked.

"No...I just need to prepare my mind."

"Welp, I'm ready."

As usual, Amadi was the first one to move. They didn't tell their mother they were going, but Hasani and Nathan were aware.

They joined hands at the border of Ecstasia, causing a light to illuminate their bodies. Once they felt the rush of calm energy take over, they let each other's hands go.

Ethan led the walk. "Ok, brothers...let's go."

Instantly, cold air hit them once they crossed over into the Demented Forest. It sent chills down their spines.

The dead leaves crunch under their boots while sounds of unknown creatures echo in the distance.

There was a dark figure standing in the distance. All four of them stopped, focusing on the image.

"You look very familiar."

A female voice spoke, then slowly came out from the darkness. She was tall and slender with milky white skin. Her fire red hair hung over her shoulders, matching her spiky nails.

"Be careful. She's a witch," Amadi warned.

She pointed at Ethan. "You...where are you from?"

Her focus was on him while the other three prepared themselves for a potential attack.

"Ecstasia."

"Who are you parents?"

Gabriel interrupted. "Why?"

"It will determine whether you all make it out of here alive."

Ethan remained calm while his brothers' eyes began to change. The woman's focus still remained on him.

"My mother is Queen Euphoria, and my father is Nathan Spear."

She began to hiss, causing her fangs to show. All of their eyes began to glow while they got in a fighting position.

"Why the hostility?"

"Asked your murderer father!"

"Stay back, witch!" Ares shouted as they all stood in front of Ethan.

"I have no clue who you are."

"Melinda, Danzi, and Sesha...do those names ring a bell?"

The witches' nails began to elongate while the sounds of growls surrounded them.

"No, it doesn't."

Her eyes filled with red tears. "Those were my sisters, and your father killed them. He ripped the head off Melinda and threw the other two in a fire pit."

"I'm sure he had his reasons."

One by one, another witch came out from the darkness. Each one is more hideous than the other.

The brothers looked around, realizing the witches were elders. Which means they are very powerful.

Amadi's eyes glowed gold, and the witches began to stare in awe.

"Oh, this one is pretty. Can I keep him?"

She went to touch him, and he shocked her into unconsciousness. The other witches stepped back.

Gabriel and Ares' eyes glowed red while a red glow pulsated from their hands. Ethan's black abyss eyes and long fangs made the witches lower their stances in fear.

He smiled. "I really think you ladies should practice forgiveness."

***

The fire haired witch's thirst for revenge made her ignore Ethan's words.

"Are you mocking me...peasant!"

Now, hundreds of tree branches carved into sharp daggers pointed in the brothers' direction. The witches formed a circle around them and held hands.

"Echi diniti foro manchi."

Echoing chants came from the witches' lips, causing a dark fog to form above them.

A gold machete formed in Amadi's hand. He began to cut the branches back. Ares and Gabriel focus on the deformed werewolves that prowled around the witches as protection.

The stench from the wolves was foul as they growled in the brothers' direction.

"They're trying to confine us. Don't let them!"

Ethan called to his brothers, and the attack began with Amadi slicing one of the witches' throats.

"EEEEKKKK!!" She shrieked as black blood poured from her neck.

Ares broke the neck of an attacking werewolf while Gabriel threw a grenade at four slowly coming towards him.

An explosion made the witches disconnect their hands. The fog faded away while Amadi cut the throat of another witch.

"NO! Kill them!" The head witch shouted.

More ghastly creatures came from the trees attacking the four of them. Ethan began ripping off limbs and heads without hesitation. It caused a few of the creatures to retreat in fear.

"Ah!" Ares was jumped on by three deformed werewolves at once.

She held her hands out, causing Ethan to begin choking. He was lifted in the air and slowly floated towards her. His arms and legs were constrained by an invisible force.

His brothers were busy fighting off creatures. A wide smile formed on her face the closer he came towards her.

"I'm going to torture you...slowly."

She laughed insanely.