CHOICE

After two drinks and three lap dances, Amadi was in full trick mode. It was nice seeing him let go and enjoy himself.

My little brother works really hard and barely takes time off from being a physician. He's always the first to arrive and the last to leave.

"Hey, can we get refills?" I asked the passing waitress.

"Coming right up."

Amadi threw two handfuls of dollar bills onto the stage. Two of the dancers began rubbing their tits on his face, causing the other men to cheer.

"We wanna take you home."

I smiled at all the attention he was getting. My brother isn't a virgin by any means, but this was so out of his element.

In the distance, I see Ares being led toward the private dance area.

I knew he had a thing for Shamika. I'm all for them hooking up but I've seen her boyfriend before. He was your typical street guy, who's a loose cannon with nothing to lose.

So I was worried Ares would gut him like a fish without thinking, which would probably upset Shamika.

Maybe I could detonate an explosive in her boyfriend's car and make it look like an accident.

"Hey Gabe, can you order me another drink?"

"Already did, bro."

Suddenly, I felt static energy shoot up my legs. Amadi looked at me, no longer smiling.

"Did you feel that?"

I gave him a nod, and now we both were on the lookout. We could feel a subtle vibration under our feet, and we were the only ones who could feel it.

"It's trying to come through," Amadi said with his eyes closed.

He was sensing which realm the entity was coming from. When I and one of my brother's are together, there's a chance that our supernatural energy will attract beings from other realms.

Amadi stayed focused. "It's the eastern lantern hemisphere. I think the liquor is lowering my guard."

"Let's cross over..."

"Okay."

We got up and went to the back exit. As soon as the door closed behind us, the realm portal opened, and we went through.

***

Shamika was small in size but tough as nails. She was the same height as my mother...5'2. Her body was voluptuous with a small waist, and I love how her blue locs touched right above her firm ass.

I sat down on the black lounge chair while she closed the velvet curtains. My eyes stared at the word queen tattooed above her right breast.

"Now, why did you have to bring him up?"

"Because you should be with me instead of him."

She laughed. "Boy, you just wanna fuck..."

"Why do you say that?"

"That's what all men want."

"You're right...but I want that and more."

Shamika poured me my usual drink and brought it to me. I could tell my words made her curious.

"What else do you want?" She asked softly.

Although Shamika was a tough girl, I knew she wanted to be submissive to someone she could trust. She sat next to me and listened intently.

"Your heart, soul, trust and submission."

She shifted in her seat...her body was aroused.

"Ares, I've been with my man for a long time. Since I was fifteen."

"And that is way too long, sweetheart."

Her eyes watered, then she looked down. Shamika only told me bits and pieces about her toxic relationship, but I didn't need to hear more to know she could do better.

"Let me take you out to dinner."

"Why do you want to date a stripper?"

"I don't want to date a stripper. I want to date the sweet and beautiful girl, who's sitting next to me, named Shamika."

She blushed. "You always gotta comeback for everything."

I leaned closer to her lips, and her breath quickened.

"Do I make you nervous?" I asked.

"Hell yeah."

"Good."

I softly kissed her full lips, and she moaned. Once my tongue entered her mouth, Shamika straddled me.

Her scent of wetness was delicious, and I wanted to taste her.

"If we don't stop you're going to get in trouble."

Her eyes stared into mine. "Fuck them."

Shamika grinded against me and I was hard as steel. She felt it and got on her knees. I said no words while my pants were undone and my erection was exposed.

"Damn Ares..." her eyes widened and I smiled.

She didn't let my big length stop her from giving the best head I ever had. My hips jerked numerous times along with my eyes rolling back.

This feels fucking amazing.

I felt myself about cum. She wouldn't let me go until I released inside of her mouth. The sensation was exquisite.

"Oh shit...fuck." My head tilted back.

When I looked at Shamika, there was a big smile on her face.

"So is that a yes to dinner?" I asked.

"Boo, I just swallowed your nut...we go together now."

I laughed at her answer, then felt a shock go through my body. One of my brothers is in trouble.