LOYALTY

The Queen’s estate was in full bloom for the celebration of Prince Ethan and Camille’s wedding.

Everyone of importance was in attendance as the best man and maid of honor took their places at the altar.

“You look handsome…for once,” Elva waited for her and Gabe to take their turn walking.

“You thought I was gorgeous last night.”

“Oh honey, I was talking to him, not you.” She looked at his crotch, then faced forward.

“What?”

Before he could bicker, it was their turn to go.

“Ugh, I hope I don’t get sick,” Shamika smoothed her dress.

“Aw, baby. I’m sorry the little guy is giving you such a hard time.” Ares kissed her lips.

“It’s okay…his daddy is awesome, so it’s worth it.”

He smiled. “Ready, baby.”

“Yup.”

They made their way down the aisle, joining the other groomsman and bridesmaid. Nathan stood as the best man and Imani as the maid of honor.

“Please stand for the bride.”

“Are you ready, Sis?” Amadi asked Camille.

“Yes, thank you for giving me away.”

“No worries. I told you I got you.”

Camille smiled as she looked down the aisle toward her future husband. Tears filled her eyes as both parties smiled in her direction.

The guests stood as Amadi walked Camille down the aisle of white petals. A veil covered her face while her baby bump showed through her flowy wedding gown.

Ethan’s tears became visible the closer Camille got, and she couldn’t help but shed her own. She’s always wanted to have a family, and she was finally a part of one who genuinely loved and cared about her.

Nathan winked at Euphoria, still making her blush and wet at just his presence. After all these years, they were still madly in love with each other.

I want another baby.

Euphoria’s brows furrowed.  What? You’re insane.

Nathan smiled, and she was already rethinking what she said.

Tears filled Ethan’s eyes at his beautiful bride and took her hand as his little brother gave her away to him.

Amadi took his seat next to Abeba, King Hasani, and Queen Ebele. Gabriel shared playful glances with Elva while Ares smothered Shamika with his eyes.

Vows were exchanged between the bride and groom, along with the marital rings.

“By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

The veil was lifted, and with joy in both their hearts, Ethan took Camille into his arms and softly sealed their love with a kiss.

“Now introducing, Mr. and Mrs. Ethan Iman Spear.”

Everyone stood and cheered at the beautiful newlyweds.

***

The celebration continued at the reception as everyone ate, drank, and danced.

Ethan and Camille had their first dance as a married couple while he rubbed her growing belly. Everyone watched in awe at their love.

“That’s going to be you very soon,” Ares kissed his wife’s hand.

“Yeah, I’m glad we eloped. Now, I can just relax and enjoy my pregnancy.”

“Are you sure you’re okay not having a wedding?”

“Of course, why?”

“Every woman dreams of having a big beautiful wedding.”

“Not really, a lot of us dream of having a big, beautiful, faithful man….”

Ares laughed as Shamika winked her eye at him. He kissed her lips, thankful he walked into Steam that one rainy night.

“Oh shit, that feels good.”

“Hush Gabe…someone will hear you.”

Elva continued giving him oral pleasure in the stall of ladies’ restroom. The pleasure  was getting intense, taking over his body.

“Fuck, I love you, Elva.”

She stopped. “Do you mean that?”

“Huh?”

“Do you mean what you just said?”

“What did I say?”

“Fuck you, Gabe!”

Elva went to open the bathroom stall door.

“Baby, I’m kidding…I love you!”

Elva turned back around.

“Bullshit. You just want me to finish.”

“No, I’m serious. I do love you…”

“Awe, baby.” She kissed his lips.

“Besides, I get my dick sucked all the time, and I never said I love any of them.”

“WHAT?!”

“I mean…before I met you, babe!”

Elva tried to open the door again, but Gabe pinned her to the side wall of the stall. He made sure to kiss a certain spot on her neck that always made her cave.

Good thing she goes commando.

With her bridesmaid dress lifted above her waist, he penetrated her panty free center.

“I do love you. You believe me, right?” He thrusted inside her.

“Oooh yes, Gabe. Yes, baby!…I love you too.”

He smiled. “Good girl.”

“Thanks for inviting me to your brother’s wedding, Amadi. Everything was so beautiful, and your mother was such a sweet woman.”

“Of course, but you do know you’re stuck with me, right?”

Abeba smiled. “I wouldn’t have it any other way, my love.”

Amadi took her hand and went to the dance floor.

***

All four brothers stood outside on the balcony of the Queen’s castle. They drank and talked with each other and reminisced of times when they were kids.

“You three have really grown up to be amazing men. I am very proud of you guys.”

Ethan loved his brothers with everything in him. They definitely felt the same about him and each other.

“You were a great example to live by, big bro.” Gabe said.

“True. you definitely are the blueprint.”

Amadi agreed with Ares as Ethan laughed.

“Let’s toast…”

“To Ecstasia…”

“And to brotherhood….”

“Also to the royal bloodline…”

Everything the four brothers have been through since birth led them to this very moment.

No regrets were felt between them, and they were ready for whatever the future had in store for them.

Amadi raised his glass. “No, to loyal blood.”

They smiled and raised their glasses in agreement, knowing nothing could ever break their bond as brothers.

“To loyal blood.”

_______________________________

Thanks for reading Loyal Blood!

Copyright ©️ 2023 by mitruworld