AVOID

After slicing up my loveseat and shooting acid burning steam from its nose, I was able to lure the beast into one of the back rooms in my basement. The can of tuna definitely came in handy.

I had no clue who left that on my step, and I'm brainstorming. There was no way I could keep this creature...what do I even feed it?

After about thirty minutes of being locked away, the beast turned back into the adorable kitten it was before. I had to find a way to get it out of my damn house.

The whines and cries of the kitten were getting to me, and my dumb ass decided to feed the thing.

"Gabriel, where is the creature at?" Ethan asked, coming down the basement steps.

Big bro was always the first person I called in an emergency. He didn't fear anything, and I needed backup if this beast tried to attack.

"I had to lock it in the backroom with the steel door."

Meoow...meoow.

"Is it supposed to sound like a kitten?" He asked.

"That's how it tricks you. You have no clue of the beast that is lurking behind that door."

Ethan walked past me to look inside the small window of the door. He stared for a few seconds, then looked back at me, confused.

"Seriously?"

I stood back as he looked back into the window.

GRRRRR!!

"Oh Shit!" He fell back to the ground.

"Mmmhmm...now what did you learn?"

My big brother still held onto his pride as he got off the ground.

"Shut up...You don't have any clue who would leave that on your doorstep?"

He stood a few feet away as I walked closer to the door.

"Nope."

As I spoke, my phone pinged. I was happy to stop what I was doing to answer. Honestly, I would rather be doing anything else than trying to feed this cat demon.

I opened my text messages.

Hi snookums, I hope you like your gift! 🙂

It was a text message from Elva.

"What's wrong?"

"Elva left the demon cat on my step."

"Who the hell is Elva?"

I took a deep breath. "A witch I hooked up with a few months ago."

"What did Mom tell you about messing with witches?!"

"I know...but I had a few drinks and.."

Ethan crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me like I was full of shit.

"Okay, okay. Elva is fine as fuck with big boobs and really nice legs that wrapped perfectly around my waist...she did this little thing with her tongue and..."

Ethan interrupted. "I'm out."

"No, wait! I need your help, big bro."

He shook his head. "I'll call Amadi, he's the one that's good with animals, not me."

After an hour, all three of my brothers were standing in the basement. Amadi watched the kitten form of the beasts for a few minutes.

"It's a Demline."

Ares looked confused. "A what?"

"Demline...Demon feline."

"How do I get rid of it?"