RAGE

My pack stood back in surprise while I consoled my little sister. April was rushed to the pack hospital to treat her wounds.

Camille and I went back to the house. My father was already there when I arrived.

"She really attacked someone?"

"Yes, it was April."

My father sat on the couch. "I'm sure it was for a good reason."

Camille walked towards him.

"Mr. Spear... please don't punish her. She was only trying to protect the baby."

"I know. But I wouldn't punish her if she wasn't. This is a very proud moment for a father. Like old times when Ethan was her age."

I chuckled at my fathers words.

"What are you going to do about that woman when she heals?"

"She's going to be transported to another hospital once she's stable."

"That's good. I would hate to have to finish the job."

I sighed, knowing his words were true.

"I'm going to take your sister home now. You two take care and I'll see you at the next family dinner."

I gave Nathan a nod as he walked away to get Imani.

"You two really are alike." Camille spoke, and I smiled.

She was still a little shaken up, so we changed into something comfortable, and I held her for the rest of the night.

April's jealousy was still a surprise to me. Her cheating with someone else while we were together doesn't fit this energy that she's been giving now.

After a few days, I had to meet with April's parents about her being banned from pack territory. Of course, they wanted some type of justice or repercussions given to Imani.

My beta and I sat in the conference room with April's mother and father sitting across from us.

"Can't we just call it even? She can still remain with the pack..I'm sure she's learned her lesson," Angie said.

"We are calling it even by letting April leave here scott free."

"She was brutally attacked by your sibling..." her father said.

My beta interrupted. "Who is just a child."

"Age shouldn't matter in this situation. My daughter almost died."

"Because she was about to attack my mate."

"But..."

"Who happens to be human."

"I understand, but..."

"And pregnant with my child."

Angie's eyes widened at my words as Bob hung his head. They were beginning to see the severity of what their daughter did.

"I am letting April leave without jail time since she's already been physically punished."

My beta leaned forward. "Threatening the mate of an Alpha is a serious offense. Add the fact that she is carrying his heir just made things worse."

"We understand..."

I had them sign the contract for April's banishment. They're claiming mental illness for her behavior and have taken full guardianship of her and her son.

Once they were gone, I had a meeting with the rest of the pack. Many of them had questions. Surprisingly, it was about Camille and the baby.

"Is she feeling well?"

"Yes, she is resting."

"Is it true you are having a son?"

"Yes, we are."

My little sister already confirmed. She definitely takes after our mother in that ability.

"What are you going to name him?"

"Are you excited about being a father?"

I chuckled at all the questions being asked. My pack made me so proud of their welcoming nature.

Being that they know how it feels to be treated unfairly then to be loved and accepted by a new pack has really given them compassion.

"That'll be enough questions for now. But I did want to thank you all for the kindness you've shown Camille. I really do appreciate all of you."

One of the members stood up.

"It's the consequences of having an awesome alpha who showed us the same kindness."

My smile was instant.

Um, big bro... we need your assistance.

***

Ares and I took out the three armed dickheads with ease but Conrad howled for more of his pack and now we were being surrounded.

"Call off your men, Alpha." Ares warned him.

"Why should I do that?"

"You don't understand what you are getting them into."

"No, that's the other way around."

"All I want is Bianca."

He laughed. "Didn't she dump you years ago?"

This alpha's cockiness was going to get him and his pack annihilated.

I pulled out my grenade launcher then shot towards the hummer that was pulling up. The explosion made the nosey spectators run back into their homes.

"Give her up and we'll be gone."

"Not happening."

Gunfire went off in our direction but we were covered with a protective shield.

"Amadi."

Little bro was standing in the distance. Suddenly, his gold machete went flying towards the men surrounding us.

"AH!"

"NO!"

"AH SHIT!"

Some had a body part sliced off while the others ran for cover. Soon, four pickup trucks came barreling down the street. The backs were loaded with more men.

"Oh shit." I loaded my launcher.

Amadi raised his hand, and one of the trucks was lifted into the air. Their yells began to fade the higher the truck went.

Alpha Conrad looked shocked. "Wh-Where did they go?"

Out of nowhere, bodies began to fall from the sky, hitting the hard ground. Echoes of yells and bones breaking on impact made the Alpha shake in fear.

BOOM!

From the sky, the pickup truck hit the ground, and the other three pulled back, not wanting to be next.

"Bring the woman!" Conrad shouted.

A pack member brought out a kicking and screaming Bianca. Ares smiled when he saw her.

"Hello, Ms. Hunter."

"Ah!"

Gunfire went off. Me and Ares were hit. I heard my little brother yell, and one by one, the pack members holding guns heads exploded.

Bianca screamed...her head was next. Her blood covered Ares.

"Amadi, we're good. You can stop."

He didn't hear my words or Ares as the gold glow from his eyes became brighter.

"You got what you wanted, let us...."

Alpha Conrad's head exploded mid sentence. Ares and I stared at Amadi as he took out each pack member one by one.

"Gabe, he's not stopping."

Um, big bro, we need your assistance. Come get Amadi.