Just like Paris

Severus woke up when something tingled his nose, as he flutters his eyes open it was Adeline's hair. Severus arms still on her, his hand on her breasts and his c*ck stiffened and was poking at her butt. Adeline suddenly woke up, feeling his c*ck behind her going alive. Adeline shifter in her sleep and moved to face him,

"Good morning, Severus.", she said, sleepily.

"Good morning.", he replied, kissing her nose and placed a peck on her lips. Adeline opened her eyes completely and kissed him again. Severus and Adeline felt their desire and lusts for each other build up again and they shared another passionate, steamy round of love driven sex.

Severus and Adeline woke up mid-afternoon and showered, another round happened there. Adeline wore Severus shirt that ends in her mid-thigh. Severus looked towards her and his c*ck twitched upon the image in front of her.

"Goddess.", he said, Adeline chuckled and moved towards him and straddled his lap, kissing him.

"I hope Sundays will always be like this.", he said, and kissed her passionately.

"It can, Severus.", she said, pecking his lips once again and pulled back.

Severus guided her towards the kitchen, the food was already placed by the castle elves in the table and Severus chuckled lightly as he heard Adie's stomach grumble.

Adeline took her seat and Severus was seated opposite her, the both of them started eating.

"Adeline?", he asked, looking at her with concern, he thought about what happened last night before she went to him should be addressed. Adeline looked at him, munching her food and raising her brows at him.

"What happened last night?", he asked, Adeline looked at him narrowly as if saying that he should be more specific, Severus rolled his eyes jokingly and said, "Before you came to me.".

"I was with my parents,", she said, Severus raised his brows at her, expecting for her to continue, "I don't want to talk about it, Severus.", she said, smiling at Severus. Severus nodded slowly and placed a hand over Adeline's hand.

Severus and Adeline ended their meal and went back to his room and shared another steamy round.

Adeline woke up and saw the time says, 8 in the evening. She shifted in the bed and saw that she's alone, still naked. Adeline thought about what Severus just asked about her at meal a while ago, but Adeline kept the reason why, he still doesn't know how to explain everything to Severus, especially that she was getting engaged with Maximillian. Adeline groaned as she shrugged off those thoughts. Adeline scanned the floor for some clothes and saw Severus' shirt and donned it on as she went downstairs.

As she was in the stairs, she saw Severus sitting at a table romantically arranged into a fine dining like dinner. Severus looked up to her and smiled, she saw Severus was dressed handsomely, she quickly stopped and looked at herself, Severus jokingly frowned, "It's fine, you look beautiful in anything you wear.", he said.

Adeline groaned and frowned, "Give me 5 minutes.", she said and hurried back to his bedroom.

Adeline saw his dress last night and transfigured it into a peach-colored cocktail dress, tie-on-shoulder that fits from her breast to her waist and cuts it off on her knees that flows freely. She then saw her white heel from last night and wore it. Adeline fixed her hair in a bun, with little trinkets of hair that framed in her face and charmed a light make-up on her face and hurriedly went back downstairs, she was caught off guard when he saw Severus already waiting at the foot of the stairs.

Severus looked at Adeline, his mouth parted as he saw how beautifully Adeline were tonight. When Adeline arrived at Severus, Severus held out her hand for her to take and when Adeline placed her hand on Severus', he slowly moved her hand on to his lips and kissed her knuckles.

"Beautiful, as always.", he said, and guided Adeline towards her seat on the table and he took his seat after.

Severus poured Adeline a wine on her glass, and they started eating, Adeline was still over the moon about everything that happened between them in his bedroom, but tonight made her bond to him more special, Adeline looked at Severus, smiling at him admiringly.

"What's with all this, Severus?", she asked.

Severus looked at her and gave her a smile too, "I just thought about having a romantic dinner with you again, just like in Paris.", he replied.

Adeline looked at him curiously, "Why didn't we go to Delfino?", she asked.

Severus jokingly rolled his eyes, "He's going to fawn all over you again.", he said, and they chuckled.

Severus and Adeline spent their dinner with comfort and ease as they talked about the school and avoiding all about her life and her parents visit.