Baby Bangtan: Finger Painting

Note: Because the lovely anon put me in a good mood today with their lovely message, here's a Bangtan Baby prompt early.

Someone had remarked that the HYBE building had become a child's centre (and promptly fired for it whether it was a nice remark or a nasty one). The floor belonging to BTS where they had their studios and common area had been dedicated to the youngest member of the team and it wasn't Jungkook.

The giggles of a six month year old baby echoed down the hallway, signalling to other staff that the daughter of Seokjin & Grace was in the building. BTS were preparing for another comeback, one that Grace would be present for after being absent for the last one due to her pregnancy with said giggling baby.

And said giggling baby was now in the arms of her Uncle Kookie.

"Come on, bb," Jungkook said as he carried his niece towards the common area, the nickname falling from his lips easily. When Grace announced her pregnancy, the baby had been nicknamed the Bangtan Baby or Baby Bangtan. And when her name had been announced, Jungkook had taken to calling her 'bb'. Baby Bangtan, Bangtan Baby, Baby, Baby Bora.

"Uncle Kookie has got a fun activity for us to enjoy," he added as he slipped the baby into the high chair provided. Kim Bora looked a good mix of her parents, but her eyes were all her grandmothers. Hazel with flecks of green, wide and almost bambi like. And she even had some freckles spreading across her nose.

Jungkook spread a piece of paper across the tray of the highchair and squeezed out some washable paint onto a small paper plate. Purples, blues, whites and reds. She looked at it curiously, still very much the quiet and serious baby that she was unless someone got her laughing.

"Let's make a painting for ARMY," the maknae gently picking up her tiny hand and pressed it into the small amount of purple and pressed onto the paper. "And we'll go for this colour as well," he added as he pressed her free hand to the blue.

Maybe it was the fact that Namjoon hung out with her the most lately but it was clear his high IQ was starting to rub off on her. Her two tiny hands carefully pressed against the paper then back into the paint then the paper. Joy took cover and she happily slapped her painted hands against the paper, Jungkook adding his own fingerprint in white paint to bits she had missed.

"Waaa clever bb!" Jungkook clapped. Baby Bora copied him, stopping when the paint splashed onto her face and she stared up at him with her bambi eyes as if to say 'how did that happen?'

"And that's the downside," her uncle laughed and carefully pulled her tiny body out of the highchair. "Let's get you cleaned up before your mum kills me."

Later that day, ARMY would be presented with the finger painting from their tiny fan with Jungkook's handwriting: To ARMY, from Bora.