When TXT & Seventeen Met Bora

The news spread like wildfire around HYBE. Soobin had heard it by eavesdropping on his manager's conversation and mentioned it to Yeonjun, who then mentioned it to Seungcheol who mentioned it to Woozi who mentioned it to The8 who mentioned it to Vernon who then mentioned it to Taehyun who then mentioned to everyone else.

Kim Bora was coming to HYBE.

The new arrival, the Bangtan Baby, had arrived a month ago much to the excitement of every member of staff or idol group in the building. They had watched from a distance at the early days of Grace's pregnancy, right up to the point where she could no longer perform to when she went on maternity leave.

Everyone was told the news of the baby's arrival by Bang PD when he called two separate meetings - one for the staff, one for the idols.

BTS had arrived back at work a week after the birth, Seokjin joining in two weeks after that and Grace wouldn't be a full participating member until her daughter was a year old but they knew that wouldn't stop BTS' female member from bringing the new addition to the company.

The newborn was in the arms of Bang PD when Seventeen and Tomorrow by Together were called into the room. It was funny to watch a thirteen-member idol group and a five-member idol group try to squeeze in, all trying to be quiet but excited at the same time.

They were all incredibly polite, over-polite really, bowing to everyone and being respectful. Even though the three groups had known each other for years and as much as they were told to knock it off, manners automatically kicked in.

"She's so small," Hoshi whispered which caused BTS to glance over. He immediately shut up and bowed, causing everyone to laugh.

"PD-nim, I think everyone else wants to say hello now," Grace grinned as she tucked her legs underneath her, accepting the blanket brought over by Namjoon.

The large man sighed heavily, took a good look at the baby girl in his arms and handed her off to her father who was already waiting. The new parents exchanged a look and Grace nodded, knowing what her partner was asking.

"Soobin, come on over."

The leader of TXT quickly looked up and pointed to himself, stumbling over when he got a nudge in the back by several hands.

"Yes you," Seokjin laughed and waited until the younger man was in front of him. He gave him light instructions and then watched as the leader cradled the baby in his arms. "There you go. Go on, show her off."

Soobin slowly turned and as quietly as he could, he walked over to where seventeen young men were waiting for their turn. However, she stayed in Soobin's arms as everyone gathered around, cooing over the smallest BTS member.

"Well, good to know we've got plenty of babysitters," Seokjin grinned as he sat down, accepting the iced coffee.

Bora no longer had six uncles, but another set of eighteen uncles who would fight over to be first in line for whenever Grace or Seokjin needed someone to take Bora off their hands for five minutes.

She would grow up to pick her favourites and gravitate to those in particular, which were Soobin, Yeonjun, Mingyu, Woozi, Vernon and Wonwoo.