Flower Girl

Taehyung looked closely at the swatch of material he had been given by Grace.

The wedding of the century, according to the K-Pop World, was happening in less than five months and it was time to get Bora's flower girl dress sorted. Being designated the fashion guru, outside of J-Hope, and having well-known connections to Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Celine and the like, it had been Taehyung's job to get Bora fitted for her personally designed dress.

It just had to match the shade of green that matched the colour theme, be comfortable for the two year old girl and would be practical as well regardless of whether it was designer or not.

Having made friends with the designer at Celine meant a dress had been custom-made for the wedding of the century, they just needed the measurements.

They had arrived at AvenueL, the Lotte Department Store, where Celine had a shop located. It took a bit of promising on Taehyung's end that they would end up at Lotte World, but only for a short time and if Bora was well behaved for her measurements.

There was a little bit of giggling as Tae looked up and grinned, watching with amusement as two people held long measuring tapes and seemed to dance around the little girl who was looking more and more like her parents each day. Though those hazel eyes with green flecks were a complete giveaway.

She was certainly going to steal hearts when she grew older.

That thought made Taehyung frown so he stood, whipping out his phone to take a quick picture to send to his noona so she knew that he was fulfilling his end of the bargain.

"Bora! You ready to become a princess?" he asked, crouching down next to the little podium once measurements had been taken.

Bora nodded and held up her arms, immediately being lifted into her uncle's embrace. "Like mummy," she quietly said.

"Like your mummy," Tae grinned and pressed a kiss to brown curls.

With a date set for when her flower girl dress would be ready, the two jauntily skipped out of the department store and to Lotte World with a gaggle of bodyguards behind them who seemed unsurprised by what they were witnessing.