And the name is?

There were three months to go.

That's what the calendar kept saying as the days were ticked off by the boys each time they happened to appear near it.

Three months to go until the Bangtan Baby would arrive. And said Bangtan Baby had no name yet, which is why it was constantly referred to as 'bb' or 'she.' A niece with six eagerly awaiting uncles, grandparents, extended family and millions of fans across the world who were counting down the time with them.

Grace was currently stretched out, feet in Jin's lap as he kneaded away the aches and pains while trying to keep the swelling down. They had just finished rehearsals, though there had been no dancing on Grace's part or much singing but she had been there every day as if she was participating.

No rehearsal had gone unmissed even with her being so pregnant.

"British or Korean?" Jin suddenly asked, glancing over to where the boys were going over a few things then towards his partner.

"Hmm?" she asked, eyes focusing from where they had just about to doze off.

"Do you want her to be called a British or Korean name?" Jin clarified, grinning slightly as he dug his fingers in harder.

"I don't know. I kind of want to see what she looks like when she comes but at the same time, I'm getting fed up with calling her bb every minute," Grace sighed then sighed even more when tattooed hands started massaging her shoulders. "You know, this I could get used to when I'm back."

There was a typical Kookie giggle and another little giggle, a bit sweeter as a plate of fruit was balanced carefully on her pregnant stomach.

"Thanks Jimin."

"No problem noona. What discussion are we having?" he asked, sitting down next to his Seokjin-hyung and wrapping an arm loosely around broad shoulders.

"Whether we're naming bb with a Korean or British name," the father explained.

"Have you got anything in particular in mind?" Namjoon asked, straddling one of the chairs he had brought over with phone in hand, pregnancy app at the ready. He had been tracking each day, each week, each month as it arrived.

"I mean, my parents gave me my British name first then had it translated to Korean," Grace threw in around a mouthful of grapes. "Grace then Hea. You all have Korean names, with no English equivalent. Seagull doesn't count," she added with a pointed finger to Taehyung as he joined the conversation.

"Well she could be sunshine as she'll bring a lot of light to our lives," Hobi suggested then yelped when Yoongi gave him a slight shove. "You want her to be named after you."

"Well she hasn't got many choices," Hobi threw back. "Hope would be a lovely name."

"Borahae."

"We purple you too," came the reaction of seven others.

"No," Jungkook paused and then laughed. "No, Bora. Borahae. Like ARMY tells us and like we tell ARMY. She's become ARMY's number one fan without even being here. So why not Bora?"

Seokjin paused and glanced over to Grace. There was a single thought passed between them:

Perfect.