Tangerine Partners

He was known as the third parent of BTS. The second father of an unruly bunch of five men.

The third eldest and the quietest, even if he did add his own chaotic energy to everything when he wanted to. And right now, he was Uncle Sug.

Bora hadn't quite managed to pronounce Suga just yet and Yoongi was even more difficult. Agust D was going to be a nightmare though she could pronounce the D quite well. So for now, he was Uncle Sug. However, whenever Bora's eyes landed on him, she always yelled "Sug!"

Though the rest of BTS hadn't fared any better other than Namjoon.

J-Hope became Hop, Namjoon was Joon, Jimin was JM, Taehyung was Ta and Jungkook got Kook or sometimes Kookie if she got her words out.

There was never any uncle before their names.

But it was cute, especially when she was toddling around on little legs, the princess of Big Hit and yelling names when she saw the right person. There had been many heart attacks when she stumbled on Bang PD and she had toddled very quickly, all the while yelling "Bang!"

So Uncle Sug was on babysitting duty.

The little one was content to sit on his lap as he played around with his sounds, seeing what worked for the next song that took his fancy. She wasn't expected to stay for long as her parents were around, doing various bits of recordings as was the rest of the group. He only got away with babysitting duties as he had plucked her up before anyone else.

While the mix was playing around in the background, Yoongi slowly began to peel one of his many tangerines. There was a constant supply of them now as another fan had made an appearance if the excited jumping and squeals on his knee were any indication.

"Thank god you take after me with your appreciation for fruit," Yoongi chuckled as he peeled away one segment, checked it for pips and then handed it over to his niece.

She stared at it for a moment, as if her tiny mind was trying to figure out what she had just been given. Yoongi was about to question further when she jammed the fruit into her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva and tangerine juice over her fingers and chin.

"Now you look like your Dad," grinned Yoongi as he grabbed some tissues.

The two of them shared the tangerine between them as he played around with his mixing station, adding sounds here and there when Bora kicked with joy over. With the warmth of the room and the smell of his vanilla candle and tangerines, Bora soon fell asleep against his chest.

"See, this is why I'm the best uncle. You just fall asleep with me so easily," he slowly got out of his chair and over to the popup crib that he had secreted away. "I'm sure the herd will be coming soon so enjoy your nap, Bora."