Bangtan Baby: Namjooning

Later, when Bora is a teenager and is asked what is one of her favourite memories of her uncles, she'll often bring up the memory she had as a very young child with Uncle Joon. She was about three or four years old and had been left with Uncle Joon while her parents went on their honeymoon. Well, not left completely - she had been left in the care of her grandparents with her uncles on babysitting duties.

One of the uncles had been chosen for said babysitting duties and had taken his niece out for a nice walk around the Seoul Forest Park. It was a cool winter day so he had wrapped Bora up and settled her on his strong shoulders, two managers and a bodyguard following behind. Namjoon was masked up but ARMY knew any member of BTS just from their walk.

He decided on the trek which would lead them around the lake and would take about an hour, enough time to wear Bora out and enough time to give her enough nature for the day. She was a very inquisitive child, asking questions about everything and everything and Uncle Joon would always be her go-to. He used to read to her as a baby and that had continued through to now.

"Uncle Joon," a quiet voice came from at the top of his head.

"Yes, Bora?"

"Why do trees grow so tall?"

Namjoon glanced towards the native Korean trees that lined the path. The small talk behind them of the HYBE team didn't deter Bora from her question and even for her young age she knew why there needed to be a team of people always with them.

"Well, trees need sunlight. So if there are big brother trees who are tall, little sister tree can't get enough sunlight so she has to grow and grow until she is tall enough to get the sunlight. Then once she gets the sunlight she can go and multiply."

He felt tiny hands tighten on the beanie hat on top of his head.

"So when do I become tall like uncles?"

"Don't worry Bora, you'll catch up to us soon."

There was a pause and then a soft giggle that always warmed their hearts. "Okay, Uncle Joon. Just wait for me."