First Steps

Chaos rained in the practice room of Bangtan Sonyeondan.

So much so that their choreographer took one look at them and rolled his eyes, throwing up his hands in disbelief but still grinning. Whenever the bangtan baby made her presence, whatever they had planned for the day, was out of the window and gone. Not that staff minded as they were equally besotted with the now one-year-old.

The one-year-old in question had taken to crawling everywhere and causing absolute mischief, making her father worry if he was getting wrinkles already on his handsome face.

Tiny hazel eyes watched from the safety of Sejin's arms as her parents as well as her six uncles lined up to do the choreography of Mic Drop. The first beats came in and in the mirror, Grace could see the little one wiggle her legs to match the music being pumped out of the speakers.

Discreetly, she caught the eye of the woman who usually filmed their Bangtan Bombs and she nodded in the direction of her baby. Once the woman caught on, a camera discreetly pointed to cover their dance practice as well as the new baby.

Bora was at the age now where she could start walking any minute. Some attempts had been made at home on soft carpet and her daughter was interested, especially when Seokjin waved a snack in her face but it just wasn't happening.

However, music must have been the answer.

The moment they got to 'Did you see my bag,' Bora was kicking out her legs so much that Sejin let her stand on the ground. Large hands carefully took hold of tiny fingers as she stumbled on tiny feet.

No one said anything, as BTS continued their usual practice.

It was Namjoon who spotted her first.

She was taking very small but steady steps with Sejin right behind her, ready to catch her if she fell. But stubborn like her parents and like her uncles, Bora made enough progress to grab onto Namjoon's pants and hold on.

"Well who knew it would be Mic Drop that would get you moving," Hobi laughed as Namjoon picked her up, holding her up high for everyone to see.

"Obviously a rap line fan," Yoongi grinned at his hyung who rolled his eyes but couldn't wipe the proud smile from his face.

"At least it wasn't baepsae," Grace laughed as she came over to press kisses all over her daughter's face, causing her to giggle.