Teething

Jimin didn't know whether to feel pleased, highly honoured or annoyed. He had always been insecure about how small his hands were, especially his pinky finger (compared to Taehyung's anyway) and it was always a source of annoyance for him whenever he compared his hand to someone else.

However, there might be someone who found his hands highly needed.

Kim Bora was teething.

It had been announced to the group as Seokjin walked through the door, five month old Bora in his arms with a plastic ring in her mouth that she was gumming on. Namjoon had taken one look at her and almost collapsed with how cute she looked.

She was passed around each member to get their cuddles in before their schedule took over, Grace still on her maternity leave. Bora landed in Jimin's lap and he was more than happy to get his snuggles in, his body being the perfect size and shape to hold a little one who clearly felt uncomfortable.

She had thrown the plastic ring to the floor, feeling frustrate and sore with her baby teeth coming through. Hobi had picked it up and went to wash it off, which left Bora with nothing to chew on.

Jimin, distracted by Namjoon, felt something wet on his hand.

"What the," he muttered and glanced down, seeing Bora biting on his small fingers which seemed to be the perfect size to hold onto and chew.

Namjoon burst out laughing, causing the others to stop what they were doing and look. More laughter soon followed as phones were pulled out, camera app open so they could take photos of the moment.

"You did wash your hands, right?" Hobi asked as he came back with the now clean teething ring, noticing that Bora had focused on something else instead.

"Of course hyung," Jimin frowned as he took back the ring and held it for Bora to take but she was completely uninterested in it and stuck to Jimin's fingers.

"I guess I'll be dancing with no hand," he laughed as he stood, one arm under Bora and the other still in her mouth.