Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

The mobile with the whale spun slowly, having been set in motion half an hour ago and the night light made little stars twinkle against the light cream wall. Outside, Seoul's nightlife carried as usual even in the heavy rain and Grace knew people would be heading home from work, heading to work, going on a night out or if you were BTS, you might be waking up to go on a live.

However, her nights had changed as the album Yoongi had created as a present for the birth of the first Bangtan Baby played in the background. Traditional lullabies in piano and guitar, both played by the well known producer, had been a welcome relief when the baby didn't want to sleep.

Now the new baby was old enough to sleep in a crib on her own, in her own room, decorated with moons and stars. Bora was still awake, dressed in a pale yellow onesie, resting a chubby cheek against her mother's shoulder. Hazel eyes were tired but still open.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star began to play in piano as Grace shifted her daughter, gently swaying the two of them as she quietly sang along. If there was one thing her daughter loved, it was music and someone singing.

Finally, tired hazel eyes closed and with now practised ease, Grace set her daughter down in her crib and pulled the blanket over the little one. She let the album play out quietly and left the door open just a bit, heading back towards the living room where Seokjin was keeping an eye on Jungkook's live.

"She go down okay?" he asked, opening up the blanket for Grace to climb under.

"Nothing a little bit of lullabies and Yoongi's album couldn't handle."

"Well, thank god for second favourite uncle," Seokjin grinned as he handed over the mug of tea he made before.

"Whose her favourite?" Grace asked, arching an eyebrow at her partner.

She didn't get a verbal response but a nod in the direction of the TV where Jungkook was on screen, showing the recent toy bunny he had bought Bora especially.

"Ah, that's not her favourite uncle though. That's her older brother."