DIY Man

If Yoongi was going to be completely honest, he had been saving ideas for the nursery ever since Grace had announced her pregnancy to the team. He had gone into complete baby mode, which was a surprise to even him, and his phone had been filled with photos of what he could do for the nursery. Or nurseries since a mini one would be made up at HYBE for the future arrival.

And while he could pay the money and hire professionals, he didn't install bidets back at the old dorm for nothing and he wasn't known at the time as the BTS DIY man for any old reason. Hence the reason Grace found herself one afternoon, sitting in one of the many conference rooms at HYBE with a table full of snacks and catalogs and one of the big screens turned on and connected to Yoongi's laptop.

Obviously he had taken his role very seriously.

"So, what are you thinking about for the theme?" Yoongi asked, typing into the Naver search bar the keywords 'baby furniture' and seeing what popped up. It wasn't like they could take a wander down into town without causing a media frenzy.

"I'm thinking maybe a moon theme."

Yoongi snorted at the response, glancing over to the woman at the table who was currently divulging in her current craving: chocolate biscuits.

"Of course you are. So I'm guessing neutral, clouds, a moon spinning thing, white furniture?" Yoongi asked, clicking through the various links that were provided by the search. One website offering matching furniture sets of the baby crib, changing table, wardrobe and even a rocking chair.

"Pretty much, I've got some bits already like the mobile which has a whale on it," Grace flicked through her phone to find the product in question which she sent to Yoongi's phone.

"Okay that's adorable."

Grace grinned at the gummy smile on Yoongi's face and broke off half of her biscuit, handing it over to the man who was her brother in everything but blood and who would be her closest confidant during her pregnancy.

"You know I'm putting this all together right? I'm not letting Namjoon or Jin-hyung anywhere near the furniture. I've seen them try to put together a bookcase or whatever it was," Yoongi referred to that one RUN!BTS episode. "Baby Bangtan will be secure in what I'm putting together."

"Just don't put a crib in your studio because I don't want my baby listening to you shout shibal every five seconds," Grace paused and glanced at the man in question who was busy adding things to the online shopping cart. "Yoongi, don't you dare."