Happy Birthday!

April 27th - Bora's first birthday.

Being Korean, it was expected of them to do the traditional Dojanchi celebration so Bora could pick her future. They planned something small with both sets of grandparents and close family, with the traditional hanboks, seaweed soup and rice cakes. They had laid a book, money, food, thread, a BTS album and a paintbrush before her - Grace knew what Seokjin wanted Bora to go for, she personally wanted her daughter to go for the book.

Of course, because of whose daughter she was, she had one hand on the BTS album and one hand on the food.

But for her actual birthday, they had planned a party at HYBE so everyone could celebrate her birthday. Of course, it meant nearly everyone and anyone had been invited, including Bang PD, CL, IU, Tomorrow by Together, and so many more. And being Grace, it gave her the perfect excuse to go all out for her daughter's birthday.

It took four months of planning but the top floor of HYBE had been transformed into a nursery rhyme world. There was a large cake decorated with vintage images of the cow jumping over the moon, Humpty Dumpty and the like. The decor consisted of vintage inspired jars of fresh flowers, with themed elements added to the table like a mini Humpty Dumpty sat on the edge of the vase and there was a little grandfather clock with a cat on it.

The ceiling was covered in pastel materials with stars hanging down and paper lanterns as well. On one wall, there was a large backdrop in white with Bora's name in purple, small and large nursery rhyme figures around it with balloons tied together to look like clouds with stars hanging down.

The event company had done an amazing job, including the caterers who had gone above and beyond to create food around the theme.

The birthday girl in question was having a great time having people carry her around to look at everything. She was dressed in a light purple dress with fairy rings - her request.

"She's having fun," Hobi laughed as he snacked on one of the themed biscuits as he sat with the rest of BTS, minus Jungkook who had the birthday girl sat in his lap as the rest of the children sat around the lady dressed as Mother Goose to tell nursery rhymes. "And I think Jungkook is enjoying himself as well."

Yoongi snorted, taking a seat next to Namjoon who was videoing the youngest members of the group. "That's because he's a big kid at heart. Plus he's been talking non-stop about this."

Jimin and Taehyung had wandered over to join the maknae, causing Bora to abandon her post and sit in Jimin's lap. Jungkook pouted and frowned, causing Taehyung to grin and give him a slight nudge.

"That's because he's Bora's brother in everything but blood," Namjoon noted and took a quick glance at the parents who had chosen this moment to join them at the table. "You guys look knackered."

"You know, it's one thing talking to celebrities in a formal setting because you've slept in that morning and you've had to do nothing other than let stylists make you up and sip champagne," Jin started and held up his vintage tea cup. "This time I'm the parent who has been up all night with his one year old and I'm having coffee."

Grace hid her grin and reached over, patting Jin on the shoulder. "At least you got an hour's nap in until she had a poo explosion on your lap."

"And where were you?" Yoongi asked, arching an eyebrow at the female member who matched his expression. "I was here, dealing with the party since 7am, thank you very much. Plus, I dealt with the aftermath of the explosion since I got home in time. What were you doing? Sleeping?"

Yoongi glanced away, saying nothing, making Namjoon and Hobi laugh.

"Yeah, thought so," Grace rolled her eyes but she was smiling, glancing over to the four youngest. "At least they're enjoying themselves. Good thing we're only doing this every milestone birthday."

"Won't be long till she's 5," Namjoon commented causing those at the table to stare at him. "Sorry."

"Can I enjoy my daughter being one please before you ruin it with the fact she's going to be five soon and then a teenager? I already found a grey hair this morning," Jin commented, turning his head to Yoongi who wrinkled his nose at him.

"I'm surprised you haven't turned grey already. You've been dealing with Jungkook since forever," Yoongi remarked then found his hands full when said boy decided to sit on him.

"Ah that's what you get," Jin grinned as he took back his daughter from Taehyung as the rest joined them. "Have fun?"

"I never knew about Tom Thumb," Taehyung suddenly exclaimed. "Why did no one tell me about that one?"

"Because your not a baby and don't need nursery rhymes?" Hobi asked, nudging at Jungkook to get off Yoongi but losing the battle against the muscle bunny.

"But I will one day when it's my turn. How am I meant to know what nursery rhymes to tell my kids?"

"Oh god can we not go down the road of everyone else having kids," Grace groaned as she covered her eyes. "I can just about handle you lot and my own."

"Hey!" came a collective cry from everyone including her partner, her daughter silent on this one.